Rating of ATNs vs. other non-printed diapers.

What do you rate ATNs versus other non-printed diapers?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 37.5%

Votes: 3 37.5%

Votes: 2 25.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Banned
I was curious what's the general rating of these since I wear them 24/7.

I really like them- Mostly for the overly-tape-tight ness (but sometimes leak because I drank a lot of liquid/forget to change/blah.)

Please rate 1-5 versus other non-printed diapers.

I'm rating these on the Trevor scale, which is Trevor's evaluation of how well they do what they are designed to do, coupled with how much I enjoy wearing them.

Attends with Waistband: 1
Depends Protection with Tabs: 1
Secure Plus: 1
Unique Wellness Briefs: 2
Unique Wellness Superio: 2
Tranquility ATN: 3
Abena Abri-Form Classic Lvl 4: 3
Confidry 24/7: 3
Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi: 4
ABU Simple Ultra: 4
Secure X-Plus: 4
Bambino Bianco: 4
Betterdry Briefs: 4
Rearz Inspire: 4
ABU Simple: 5
Northshore Supreme Lite: 5
Northshore Supreme: 5

In a few cases, like Simple, Simple Ultra, and Betterdry, I've only worn the printed versions but they are described as the same diaper without the print, so I think I can grade them as well. Anything rated 3 or better, I'd happily pay for at the prices I've typically seen them. Lower, and I'd need a sale or particular conditions under which I might consider them okay. I didn't include diapers that are no longer in production.

Trevor said:
I'm rating these on the Trevor scale, which is Trevor's evaluation of how well they do what they are designed to do, coupled with how much I enjoy wearing them.

Attends with Waistband: 1
Depends Protection with Tabs: 1
Secure Plus: 1
Unique Wellness Briefs: 2
Unique Wellness Superio: 2
Tranquility ATN: 3
Abena Abri-Form Classic Lvl 4: 3
Confidry 24/7: 3
Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi: 4
ABU Simple Ultra: 4
Secure X-Plus: 4
Bambino Bianco: 4
Betterdry Briefs: 4
Rearz Inspire: 4
ABU Simple: 5
Northshore Supreme Lite: 5
Northshore Supreme: 5

In a few cases, like Simple, Simple Ultra, and Betterdry, I've only worn the printed versions but they are described as the same diaper without the print, so I think I can grade them as well. Anything rated 3 or better, I'd happily pay for at the prices I've typically seen them. Lower, and I'd need a sale or particular conditions under which I might consider them okay. I didn't include diapers that are no longer in production.

It's been a long while since I tried the ATNs but they weren't much better than a Depend Maximum Brief.

The Northshore Supreme and the Betterdry are in a totally different league. I like both of these but currently prefer Betterdry to the Supremes.

My scale is similar to Trevor but personal for makes a big difference!

1 STORE BRAND
2 Depend / ATN
3 Confidry 24/7
4 Bambino Blanco
5 Northshore Sumpreme & Better dry Briefs

Note: I'm a large.

-Ieyasu

I'm not sure which direction your scale is supposed to go, so I will just tell you what I think about ATN's. I think they're pretty bad. They look, feel, sound, and nearly perform as well as a large pad glued to a plastic bag. They have ridiculous amounts of excess plastic, the padding is extremely asymmetrical in its distribution, and they fall apart quickly. However, it has been a few years since I tried them last. From memory, I'd rank them on par with plastic backed Depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back