Its been awful quiet around here lately

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Lately it feels like nothing is going on. Everybody must be busy with school or out on vacation. We just have not had any great threads lately. Unfortunately, I do not have anything to offer except this thread as to, "why there are no new and interesting threads" someone has to have something good? Who the hell is holding back here is it you CuddleWoozle!? Where has Cannaboy and Cannamommy been? They have fallen off of the face of the earth. Maybe they are on their Disney Land vacation?

I just got back from French Polynesia for 3 weeks; Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea, Raitea, Huihine. It was fantastic, although for three weeks no diapers, padded now though. I really missed going little. I just had to do it in my head and my wife would pat my bum and pull up on my shorts like she does with my diapers.

When you go into the store the Baby isle is called, Le BE BE. I saw a package of disposables that were called FIXES, I do not know if that was the brand or that is what they call disposable diapers in French Polynesia.

The stars at night were incredible, very little light pollution. Now I know why they call it scorpio, it stands out like a giant scorpion down there. Then there was the Southern Cross.

Lots of sharks, stingrays, eagle rays, manta rays, it was like swimming in an aquarium very cool.

Still dealing with allot of jet lag though.

French Polynesia! AWESOME! I've been to several tropical areas including:
Oahu, Hawaii
Maui, Hawaii
Langkawi, Malaysia
Akumal (near Cancun), Mexico
Amami (near Okinawa),, Japan

I love snorkeling and SCUBA diving. I've enjoyed those places but look forward to visiting Tahiti at some point.

-Ieyasu

Idk, all I can say is that people have lives and dont always have time to devote to "little time" or w/e you wanna call it.

I know I usually like to get ready to wear a diaper or two for a while if I have a long amount of time on weekends to really enjoy it, but I'm adjusting to being on a different schedule (because my work hours are way different), and feel that I enjoy my diaper time more if I'm not gonna get questioned about it.

And I don't always have any new material to make diaper related topics about anyways.

But anyways, my life is going good, I still have a diaper stash and enjoy them when time allows, and who knows I'm still around and will contribute new posts and topics when I can and when time allows.

So you noticed that cannaboy and cannamommy have been missing to I hope they come back soon

Hey I'm also going on a trip next week, for two weeks. I'm going on a sailboat in the Sea of Cortez with my friend and his dad and uncle. Looking forward to it but the my diapers will obviously have to stay behind. My stuffie and blankey on the other hand, I think will get snuck in some luggage somewhere because I just can't sleep without them. Hopefully they won't make a big deal about it.

I occasionally feel like contributing something but it’s been so long that I sometimes feel like I’m floating in the outer rim of the universe lol kind of like I’ve lost touch. Like already mentioned, life sort of gets in the way. I haven’t changed, but my circumstances have considerably. I still have an active little life but it feels so compartmentalised these days. I check in every day so I guess I know what’s happening, but I feel like I’m a bit of a stranger :dunno: hell I don’t know if anyone even still knows me hahaha.
Well maybe I’ll try and claw my way back to the fold. I do get where you’re coming from though, maybe there’s too many like me...fence sitting. Kudos for the prompt.
ozbub

Traffic here has been less than in the past, but with all things there are ups and downs. With the economy getting better, I bet there are less AB/DLs being created, and others are busy. I am too, in fact my tax bill will be 2.5x the worth of the house I am in.
Plus there is only so much you can say, I've seen several of the same types of topics over the last year and longer. ie several who likes to poop their diaper posts, etc

Safariwolf said:
So you noticed that cannaboy and cannamommy have been missing to I hope they come back soon

I agree the duo added a new and fresh dynamic to the board. Listening to their stories of how they navigated the AB/dL “reluctant” mommy obstacle course was great. I think they were good role models on both sides for compromise and acceptance. Plus who could beat the heart warming stories about his new diaper drawer, getting outed by an old friend, and Cannamommy taking the diaper bag to fitness class. It was like non fictional diaper stories with great endings.

I’m just hoping they are taking a break from ADISC on a nice trip and will be back soon.

I'm still around here. LOL

We've had a lot going on IRL. My grandma is moving into a nursing home and we have to pack up all of the things she's not taking with her. She's still got all her mental faculties, and she made the decision where she was going. She's gonna be a handful for the staff because she spent forty years doing nurses' aide work. LOL She knows what's what and doesn't hesitate to tell them about it. I honestly feel more sorry for the nursing home workers. :lol:

My brother and his girlfriend and her son all FINALLY moved out. They're taking the last of the stuff away today and then I can start planning on how to clear out the extra room for new carpet and finally starting to turn it into my playroom. :3 I still have NO IDEA what theme it will be, or if it will have a theme at all. But it'll be keeping me busy!

Also having to spend time taking care of the bunnies and two remaining chickens. (Because they moved, but when I went down there the bunnies were skin and bones because they just were too lazy to walk down and fill their feeders. D: I was just like...you could have TOLD me.)

So not a lot of time to post. XD Sorries! <3 (But soon perhaps a lot to post about re-doing my playroom. :D)

I think the play room definitely has to have a Winne the Pooh theme, woozles and hefalumps, a 100acre wood border!

In fact, I think we should all take a vote! What does everybody think that CW’s new playroom should look like?

BEES, littlemoosey! BEEEEEES. XD

My mom is actually the person who loves Winnie the Pooh around here. If I decorated with him, she'd be like "Naw, it's my room now." :lol:

littlemoosey said:
Lately it feels like nothing is going on. Everybody must be busy with school or out on vacation. We just have not had any great threads lately. Unfortunately, I do not have anything to offer except this thread as to, "why there are no new and interesting threads" someone has to have something good? Who the hell is holding back here is it you CuddleWoozle!? Where has Cannaboy and Cannamommy been? They have fallen off of the face of the earth. Maybe they are on their Disney Land vacation?

I just got back from French Polynesia for 3 weeks; Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea, Raitea, Huihine. It was fantastic, although for three weeks no diapers, padded now though. I really missed going little. I just had to do it in my head and my wife would pat my bum and pull up on my shorts like she does with my diapers.

When you go into the store the Baby isle is called, Le BE BE. I saw a package of disposables that were called FIXES, I do not know if that was the brand or that is what they call disposable diapers in French Polynesia.

The stars at night were incredible, very little light pollution. Now I know why they call it scorpio, it stands out like a giant scorpion down there. Then there was the Southern Cross.

Lots of sharks, stingrays, eagle rays, manta rays, it was like swimming in an aquarium very cool.

Still dealing with allot of jet lag though.

sorry moosey. i dont think any of us can keep a conversation up that would be as incedible as a south seas adventure. you will just have to lower your expecations when you come back to us soggy bottom boys (and girls). lol

Yeah, I was pretty lucky on that one. Had been waiting sometime to go, it was our 25th anniversary and I had promised my son, 14, that I would take him to Tahiti some day. That day came, as it is so far away, you really need to spend a bit of time, so we did, I could have stayed longer it is a beautiful place for sure. It was the only really good thing I had to talk about, so.... an AB goes to Tahiti....he just couldn't wear his diapers....he had a great time anyways!

I thought unicorns were very "in" right now, and sloths and llamas / alpaca for some reason.

Maybe it's the season for quiet - September here means the weather deteriorates, everyone goes back to school/college/uni and supermarkets start putting out the Christmas stuff just to really rub it in.

Back