• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

mental regression tendencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

mentallybaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I choosed my name mentallybaby intentionally, cause Iam totally obsessed into regression, espacially mental regression. In my fantasies I fantasyze about becoming a real adult Baby permanently, leaving me with my adult body but the mind of an infant. Maybe I idealize the mental capacity of a baby, but in my imagination it would be a way to get rid of my stress and anxities. It is not that I hate my adult life and the advanteges of being an souvereign individual, but I would change it within a second if I could become a chance to become a ''real adult baby'' total dependent in permanent care.
Sometimes I think I'm nearly alone with this fantasies. I can imagine that it sounds horrible but for me ignorance is bliss literally. It would be heaven for me living in an adult nursery for the rest of my life, free of any responcebillities. This would also be a way to get rid of my binge and purge circles and if I had the mind of a baby, I wouldn't miss anything I would loose.
I work as a nurse in a hospital and I was getting in contact with dement patients. Some of the patients, not all of course, when they get in a very late state of the stadium, seemed total realxed and peaceful, reminding me a bit of a meditating Buddha, that I was secretly admiring them.
I know there is no way of fullfilling my dreams and I know that this is very egoistic of me. I would become a burden and not thinking about what I would do to my family and friends...
Anyway sometimes I'm worried if Iam the only one with fantasies like this.
But honestly, is this realy that horrible to think about?

Welcome to ADISC!

I am sure some of us have similar thoughts as you do.

If you chose to tell, what are some of your non-ABDL activities and interests?

Hello Baby😺
Welcome to the group

I'm getting interessted to Buddhism, I meditate and experienced the emtiness of my own nature. Now I believe every nature is in core empty.
Just a few years ago I were total nihilistic in my views, now Im becoming more and more religious (for me buddhism).
Before I was declared atheist with a tend to judge people. Today Im a compassionate person, contentend with my live and who I am or who I am not anymore :D

I even can find a connection between my deepest desires of becoming mentally an infant. Freeing your mind of thought and anxieties and become one with the world.
Like a baby who can't devide between itself and the surrounding for example mother...

Im not into physical regression, except some physical changes like loss of hair wich I remove in real life also and removing of thooth. I have problems with tooth displacement.
Becoming a baby physically means for me the beginning of growing up and with that the beginning of all the problems I try to get loose of.

Not sure, but maybe the urge to become a baby again isn't that pervert I was juding myself guiding in shame for myself.
Maybe a baby is now becoming a symbol for me for tranc

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting interessted to Buddhism, I meditate and experienced the emtiness of my own nature. Now I believe every nature is in core empty.
Just a few years ago I were total nihilistic in my views, now Im becoming more and more religious (for me buddhism).
Before I was declared atheist with a tend to judge people. Today Im a compassionate person, contentend with my live and who I am or who I am not anymore :D

I even can find a connection between my deepest desires of becoming mentally an infant. Freeing your mind of thought and anxieties and become one with the world.
Like a baby who can't devide between itself and the surrounding for example mother...

Im not into physical regression, except some physical changes like loss of hair wich I remove in real life also and removing of thooth. I have problems with tooth displacement.
Becoming a baby physically means for me the beginning of growing up and with that the beginning of all the problems I try to get loose of.

Not sure, but maybe the urge to become a baby again isn't that pervert I was juding myself guiding in shame for myself.
Maybe a baby is now becoming a symbol for me for tranc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back