Do you like some "forms" of things better than others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For example, while i have watched the Pokemon show/Anime (if you can call it Anime) I never got into it as much as I loved the games; Digimon on the other hand was the opposite for me for the longest time (loved the show, but wasn't huge into the games, that said though I did love Digimon World 4 and the earlier ones were good too)

In regards to Assassins Creed, I used to Love the games, but that has changed, ever since Origins I'm just so over the games - they have changed soooooo much and dont even feel like Assassin's Creed anymore, it's like they call it Assassin's Creed, but to me it just isn't anymore, you know?

I was kinda hoping Odyssey would kind of be a return to the days of old, but it still seems like something completely different and I think I would rather believe Angry Joe (which gave it a kinda mediocre score of 7, largely because of the Micro-Transaction system), than traditional outlets like IGN that probably got paid to give it a high score.

These days I guess I'm more about the Hoodies (which admittedly are kinda expensive, at least if you are comparing them to the games since the Hoodies costs more $, but it feels like a more practical use of money and besides the style I like how they feel like really high quality and actually are kinda warm (in moderate temperatures, obviously you will need more for real winter weather))

I have 3 Assassins Creed hoodies right now, 1 created for Odyssey and sold on Merchoid (made by Difuzed), 1 is originally from Ubisoft (though I lucked out and got it at a decent price used on eBay, in very good almost new condition), and one originally sold on a few websites that feels more "generic" (in design that is, not sure if "officially licensed or what company made it) but it has a cool design, is warm, breathes good, and it's a great layer for beneath my heavier more weatherproof hoodies

Pic of AC Odyssey Hoodie below, Large Symbol is the back, smaller symbol is on the left side.

15399291776674080843240052147859.jpg

Maelstrom as opposed to Asteroids although the old NAMCO game is the clear framework for the new. Although Maelstrom has been out for at least ten years. Next step would be a 3D rendering, so you could get a real blast of it in VR format.

Absolutely, on all sorts of things.

I loved the D.Gray-Man Anime but hated D.Gray-Man Hallow (even though the apologists said it was much closer to the Manga.)

I also consider myself a huge Gundam UC fan but couldn’t stand G Reco and haven’t really enjoyed the Gundam Origin movies.

I think it’s perfectly fine to be a fan of some things but not support the bits you don’t like.

I tend to prefer certain pieces of music in one key as opposed to another. An example would be Elton John's "Someone Saved my Life Tonight". I prefer it in the original key of A-flat Major as opposed to F Major (which he transposes to when he performs it live nowadays).

I love Pokemon full stop, my main issue with the show is that Ash reverts to a newb each new region. I used to love the Assassin Creed games, not so much now days tho AC Unity left a bad taste cause of all the technical issues (still unplayable for me), still gonna try Odyssey at some point tho. Power Rangers is a show that has gone on for way too long, was better with the original Mighty Morphin show, Yu-Gi-Oh is the same.

So jealous of your 3 AC hoodies, I want one :(

PianoMusic1 said:
I tend to prefer certain pieces of music in one key as opposed to another. An example would be Elton John's "Someone Saved my Life Tonight". I prefer it in the original key of A-flat Major as opposed to F Major (which he transposes to when he performs it live nowadays).

I got turned on to the fact Amazing Grace, O For a Thousand Tongues to Sing, and House of The Rising Sun have the same time signature, so I started looking for other great ones, like Ode to Joy, and Bunessan (Child in a Manger, Baptized in Water, and Morning Has Broken), and 'Streets of Laredo' melody is the same of Bard of Armaugh 'come list to the tale o' the old Irish Harper, an' scorn not the strings from his poor withered hand, an' remember his fingers would once move much sharper, to draw forth the tunes of his dear native land"... It's much like putting a portrait into a new frame or vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back