The Moment You Don't Care

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, I just have one of those moments where you're among people who don't know about you Little side and you bring it out without giving a damn.

I've been staying with my grandparents for a month now, because me and my family are still looking for an apartment here. Anyhow, I've been holding my baby desires for all that time.

I just decided not to give a damn, I put on my cloth diaper and my footies. I feel so happy now.

Just wanted to share.

I basically did the same thing when I got home today. (I mean, I live alone, but still)

I just got hit by the overwhelming desire to be little for a while, and I just washed myself, powdered, and put on one of my favorite cloth diapers. I immediately felt...just so good, so right, so perfectly small and nice. I don't know how it works, but I don't need to know how it works.

When I'm little I don't feel the weight of the rest of the world. I don't feel the burden of my disabilities. I just feel nice. And often sleepy.

Every Friday is scheduled as a "Woozle Don't Care" day and I'm in perma-little mode all day. Even at work to a degree. I wear my hair in bunches, put in my little plastic animal barrettes and drive the big vroom vroom picker-upper all night.

Which I feel is a much superior name than 'forklift'. Come on. Vroom-Vroom Picker-Upper is practically all it does! (Well...aside from also being a vroom-vroom putter-downer, but that sounds less pleasant. Like it will roll up and say "You smell funny.")

But it all culminates in Baff Time. When woozle is washed and dried and ready for Weekend Adventures.

It's about acclimation. The more you do it without negative experiences, the less you worry about it.

I'm to the point where I wear 24/7 everywhere. I used to be afraid to wear in my apartment (what if there are cameras?). I was afraid to wear in public. Then, I was afraid to wear to work. None of those bother me much anymore.

I still get some anxiety when changing in a public restroom with poor privacy when someone else is in there. And I still get lots of anxiety when wearing to a doctor's office since they might ask me to lift my shirt or wear one of those gowns that don't close well.

It is very relaxing to wear without worry. The first time that I got brave enough to wear at home around my parents I felt so little.:cloud9:

I wish I were brave enough to wear in public,
but alas, I'm too shy to do so. :sweatdrop:

Before I was a diaper lover I would go shopping with my wife and it didnt matter what store I was in I would always have to find the bathroom. Im happy to say that is no longer the case. Wearing in public is so freeing and my wife and I have our private little laughs when I pee in them.

I've had a couple similar experiences; one where I was staying with my grandparents for a month, and the other time was more recently when mom and I moved to Montana and stayed with my aunt and uncle until we could find our own place. Hated both times. Tried really hard not to regress, but eventually towards the end of the trips I couldn't hold it back anymore and just didn't care if they knew anymore. Fortunately both my grandparents and my aunt and uncle were understanding and supportive after I talked with them about it. Figured it'd be better to just have an adult discussion beforehand rather than risk getting caught in the act when the inevitable happened. Learned a long time ago with my parents that it's always better to come out on your own terms than get caught. I've been caught a few times and it was mortifying. It's mortifying to come out, too, don't get me wrong, but it's stronger and braver. Hard to be seen as strong or brave though when you get caught dressed like a toddler watching Teletubbies with a binky and a bottle. Their looks of shock just made me want to curl up and die. Ugh.

kik91 said:
So, I just have one of those moments where you're among people who don't know about you Little side and you bring it out without giving a damn.

I've been staying with my grandparents for a month now, because me and my family are still looking for an apartment here. Anyhow, I've been holding my baby desires for all that time.

I just decided not to give a damn, I put on my cloth diaper and my footies. I feel so happy now.

Just wanted to share.

Lat year I sent a family e-mail announcing that I was an ABDL. That I wear diapers. Now I own two onesies and an adult sized pacifier :paci::giggles:

CuddleWoozle said:
(Well...aside from also being a vroom-vroom putter-downer, but that sounds less pleasant. Like it will roll up and say "You smell funny.")

Thank you, I needed that laugh.

I've had my daughter staying with me all week as together we faced the reality of my wife's death a year ago. The house was empty when I returned from work, my daughter having returned to her home, and now I'm diapered. I guess going a week was about as long as I wanted to psychologically go.

Back