What to try next

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So wearing in my dorm has gotten pretty good. My roommates are out late drinking which gives me time to be padded and night and I’m the first one up so I can make it to the showers before anyone on my floor does. So I was wondering if anyone had some diaper suggestions. I have tried abena m4’s (still got a few of those left). I saw on amazon rears had a sample package of all there diapers. Anyone else have a suggestion on what my next pack should be?

I wish I had more time to be padded but college life can be busy.

Are you thinking of something plain or printed I'm loving wearing my abu little pawz

I am a huge fan of Kiddos by ABU and ABU SDKs, they are single tape per side and IMO fit very differently to Abena.

The idea of a big sampler pack does sound tempting especially if it has a Rearz Rebel in there?

Safariwolf said:
Are you thinking of something plain or printed I'm loving wearing my abu little pawz

that was going to be MY suggestion too!

Argent said:
I am a huge fan of Kiddos by ABU and ABU SDKs, they are single tape per side and IMO fit very differently to Abena.

The idea of a big sampler pack does sound tempting especially if it has a Rearz Rebel in there?

Yes it does :)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07FTV44N2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1539900768&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=rearz&psc=1

I’ll look into the little paws. I believe I can get them off amazon nowadays. While I would order from anywhere using a system like amazon pay is the easiest for me.

Are you wearing occasionally or frequently? I ask because rearz diapers and other diapers made with an abdl focus are more expensive than the plain ones; so if you’re wearing frequently plain ones might be better for casual wear, while the prints are for special occasions. Whatever you decide make sure it won’t put you in a financial issue.

Little Pawz are pretty great (if you like the print, if not there is also Space or Simple (different print/no print))

Kinda expensive (like most ABDL diapers, but I think they are well worth it for function as well as the look (again if you like it, otherwise there are the other 2 offered by ABUniverse, which are the same diaper).

If function and price are more important (Little Pawz have the function, but not the most wallet conscious) than the aesthetic factor there are probably better choices though

if you look in the clearance section on the rearz website they have cases of printed diapers very inexpensive.

Ok, after some research I have narrowed it down to rearz rebels, fabsense city print, Crinklz, or dry 24/7.

I've heard the Fabsense City Print aren't as fantastic as the look. Might be a safer bet with the Rebels, Crinklz or Dry24/7.

Ok I found a way to try some samples out to determine what i want to order a pack of next. I had never tried north shore superemes so after talking to a rep they are going to send me a sample of crinklz, dry24/7 and north shore supremes. Great customer service by the way, guy I talked to was extremely nice.

Last edited:
The NS Supremes are pretty good, they have a lower waist than most other briefs though but are still decent diapers that hold plenty and fit decently.

ThePhotographer said:
Ok, after some research I have narrowed it down to rearz rebels, fabsense city print, Crinklz, or dry 24/7.

I don't recommend fab sense. I got a bag to try, and while the shell is nice, the padding is thin, and is not worth it for the price. (that and I also find the color/pattern ugly) They're basically an overpriced Rearz Inspire painted green. Oh, they also lack front elastic.

My samples of crinklz, north shore supremes, and dry 24/7 came in today. I’m so excited to try them out.

I just put on a supreme and it feels so much better then the abenas. They are quieter, and don’t create that ridge line on my but when I have pants over them.

Last edited:
Back