• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

After a couple years i came back! So hi everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubberboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Hi!
I'm NobodyImportant and i'm from Germany/Hungary.

I've been into thick soft padding like diapers since as long as i can remember!
Here's a fact file for easier orientation. Excuse my autism xP

Name: Nobody, Cody
Sexuality: 99% gay, but for just fetish play attraction doesn't matter to me!
Role: sub, diaperboy, gimp,
Kinks: Suuuper thick padding (not just diapers and i've been into this since literally as long as i can remember), rubber enclosure, huge buttplugs, (scat?), loss of control (like bondage, chastity, breathplay, etc), and general BDSM stuff like torture

Aaaand that's all there is to know about me online :D
Message me any time!

PS: Oh also! People love to say how diapers do not rule their lives and how it's just a small hobby and a small part of my life, otherwise i'm really totally normal i swear!!!!! Don't treat me like a weirdo!!!

Well screw that. Diapers and kink stuff has been a defining factor shaping who i am and what i like and my life in general.
So yeah diapers and other kinks *do* rule a big chunk of my life, and i am and always was weird. Both in talents and accomplishments, as well as fetish stuff. :p

Last edited:
Welcome back!

And you ARE important!

Welcome back Cody😺
You say you're into table top FRPs? Ever tried Pathfinder?
And BTW you're wrong. You are important. 😝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back