Best Place to Buy From

Status
Not open for further replies.

WithGravel

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys,

I need to know which sites you'd recommend for buying ABDL diapers? I've had a look around the forums and it's mostly for American sites, but I'm living in the UK?

When buying I need to take a few factors into account, whether it has discreet packaging, the price and whether or not they're going to sell my information. I've seen Amazon selling a few ABDL products, but I can't be sure that they are discreet.

I’m from the US, but the other day I hear about nappiesRus, which is UK and Europe based. I looked at their site and saw that they have discreet shipping

Does ABU not have warehouses over there? ABU has a UK selection for their site so I'd think they would. I'm US based so I don't know :dunno:
But they do discrete shipping here and I wouldn't think ABU is going to sell off your info.

Try this maybe https://uk.eu.abuniverse.com/

I'm pretty sure ABUniverse does have a warehouse or two in the UK, if that is so I would check them out 1st.

I live in the NE United States (New England, bore more specifically NYS), and If I buy something that is listed as in stock at their Baltimore warehouse I can get an order in 3 days; and it has been very consistent and i have never had problems with catching what I want to order in stock.

I could not be happier with their Diapers and their service.

Another vote for ABU, I find their products amazing..... So far they are the most helpful nappy company imaginable and I just can’t see them going bad and selling of your details to anyone.

Here in Aus I now always use PayPal when ordering from them (I did use credit card once and received an international transaction fee which was kinda annoying) but the plus side of PayPal is you can setup an email address just for this sort of thing and link it to your PayPal and unlink later if you have any concerns.

Nappies R Us are excellent but smaller orders come wrapped in thick plastic which i dont think is too discreet... larger orders (which i now order) comes boxed... They offer a good selection of brands but not ABU... other options are Dotty Diaper company which i've never used so can't comment... Save express which is based in Germany and are good... Also ABDL Factory which i believe are in Holland they are also good...

I've been using Save Express for the past few years. They're based in Germany, but have a great selection. Until Brexit, it's just like ordering from the UK.

https://www.saveexpress.de/en

Rearz is a bit pricey, but they have good diapers. If you can't afford
Rearz, try ABUniverse. They have some decent stuff too.

ABDLFactory.com is my favorite place to shop for diapers. The shipping cost does get high between $100.00 to $150.00 in shipping depending on weight. I’d recommend buying from Amazon for most of the weight, since weight doesn’t affect your shipping cost in the United States.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in the interest of saving on shipping,

USA: ABUniverse or Tykables
Australia: Littles Down Under
Europe: SaveExpress or ABDLFactory
Canada: Rearz

WithGravel said:
When buying I need to take a few factors into account, whether it has discreet packaging, the price and whether or not they're going to sell my information. I've seen Amazon selling a few ABDL products, but I can't be sure that they are discreet.

Joe from ABU UK here - we take your privacy extremely seriously - both packaging and information wise. We are fully compliant with all data protection rules in the UK and EU, your data never leaves the organisation and is securely stored in our systems. Our packaging is totally discreet. If you order a pack it will come in a very thick polymailer bag. Generally anything more than one pack will come in a box. You can request your order ships in a box if you prefer and we don't charge extra for doing that :)

So I recently went through and tried to purchase from Saveexpress.de, to be delivered to the UK. However, I couldn't select the UK as a delivery option. Has anyone else had this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back