• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya from Toronto and GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdlexplorer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hiya everyone,

I'm 29, and just starting to explore an interest in ABDL that I've always had, but have never felt comfortable exploring before. There's just something so comfortable about wearing and using a diaper, and I would love to find someone to play a daddy or mommy role with me at some point, just to explore more. Having a somewhat stressful management position at work, the entire idea of ABDL makes me feel like I can step away from the responsibilities and pressure of my job in a way that nothing else offers.

I'm a techie and sci-fi/fantasy nerd; they make up 90% of what I like to read (I own a small library) watch on TV or movies, as well as the computer games that I play. I'm also just as happy turning off the technology to go for a hike or a camping trip; I don't even mind (too much) if my cell phone doesn't get reception out there!

Hello abdlexplorer and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Hello Explorer, 😺

hi fellow Canadian :)

Hi! I’m from Mississauga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back