Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Has anyone ever tried this?

Took a shower in a Crinklz the other day and oh my goshh it swelled up massively and was so amazing.

Those tapes were real troopers! The diaper popped before they did. Big squishy mess of sap and fluff everywhere uh oh.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, ChrisChris and piper23
I wesr my diaper into the shower when I have a bowel movment and it does start to swell up a lot but I remove it and place it at the end of the tub away from the running water while I clean up. I agree it is an interesting fealing as the diaper expands and gets heavy but I would never risk it getting to the point the sap falls out as thst can really clog your drain and would require a plumber to clear it.

I Guess since I am wearing for medical needs I do not have the adventurous nature to keep wearing the diaper untill it gets really over saturated. Maybe put a fine sized strainer over the drain to catch any sap that may fall out of the diaper.

Reactions: ChrisChris
I some times like to poke holes in to my diaper put on some pants that I don't care about and wet. I don't know if that make any sent to anyone but to me it's fun.

Reactions: DinosaurWalk and piper23
Keep salt nearby, this way if there is a saplosion, you can put salt on it and break it down.

Reactions: Cyprushill427 and Furrytum
I took a couple showers in a diaper. First it was in a depends pull up and later in a Tena classic. Having warm water trickle into my diaper while getting clean, making it so squishy until it falls off. But I keep a plug on the drain while doing that so there won't be a clog. I actually get aroused by it.

• Love
Reactions: Tori94
ive never stood in the shower with my diaper on but i have put the hose part that turns a tub into a shower in my diaper and turned it on. that was super nice. it leaks after a second to tell you to stop filling. super thick and heavy diaper.

Have done it with cloth a few times but never with a disposable. t felt great. Now a haven't done it in a very longe time cause of my sons.

The pop was unfortunate, but I stopped the water and cleaned it all up. No drains were harmed in the making of these adventures.

Sure was fun though~!

If I had a cloth diaper I'd probably do this all the time. Sounds like a great fun way to rinse before tossing it in the wash.

xpluswearer said:
Just dumb! Why do that to a fully good diaper! Wasteful! You will cause yourself unneeded expense for a plumber you want that? Means no money for diapers! Come on now folks stop this nonsense! For a cheap thrill my god ADISC! These acts are giving us a bad name! Please folks come back to your senses! Thrills and waste hell if you do not want your diapers give them to a diaper bank or send them my way I can put them to good use as I use them for my incontinence and not some thrill!
Want my address to send your diapers my way I will only take large size diapers send the mediums and smalls to your local charity that can give them to those in true medical need.

I have seen it in other posts in the past and it annoys me how people ridicule others on how people decide to use their diapers. To each his/her own. If they get enjoyment out doing something with their diaper, why is that a waste? I do this frequently. Its great. I enjoy it as I love the sap. As for people who are against this I don't understand other people's beef with how someone uses their diapers. If I fill my diaper with just water and I decide to rip up my diapers just for the the pure hell of it, what is the problem? That is how I enjoy them and that is my prerogative. That is why I bought them. They are getting used in the way I intended to use them. Just because I use them differently than someone else does not mean it is a "waste". To me its a waste to just throw a diaper away without ripping it open and having fun with it. I feel guilty if I throw away a diaper I haven't filled to the maximum and ripped to shreds. It all has to do with each individual's reason for the diapers. Just because my reasons for using diapers are different than yours does not make it a waste. Its not nonsense. I bought them so that I can enjoy them. I am getting use out them as I intended.

Additionally, as for the drain issue I pay attention so none of the sap goes down the drain. When the diaper burst open the water is shut off so no sap goes down the drain. I have been doing this for several years now and have never had a problem with it.

Reactions: Trevor
I do this once-in-a-while as I do like the swelling.

However, most of the time, if I feel I want a really swelled diaper, I just add some warm water into it. It's easier to adjust the amount of water so the diaper doesn't explode.

DinosaurWalk said:
I have seen it in other posts in the past and it annoys me how people ridicule others on how people decide to use their diapers. To each his/her own. If they get enjoyment out doing something with their diaper, why is that a waste? I do this frequently. Its great. I enjoy it as I love the sap. As for people who are against this I don't understand other people's beef with how someone uses their diapers. If I fill my diaper with just water and I decide to rip up my diapers just for the the pure hell of it, what is the problem? That is how I enjoy them and that is my prerogative. That is why I bought them. They are getting used in the way I intended to use them. Just because I use them differently than someone else does not mean it is a "waste". To me its a waste to just throw a diaper away without ripping it open and having fun with it. I feel guilty if I throw away a diaper I haven't filled to the maximum and ripped to shreds. It all has to do with each individual's reason for the diapers. Just because my reasons for using diapers are different than yours does not make it a waste. Its not nonsense. I bought them so that I can enjoy them. I am getting use out them as I intended.

Additionally, as for the drain issue I pay attention so none of the sap goes down the drain. When the diaper burst open the water is shut off so no sap goes down the drain. I have been doing this for several years now and have never had a problem with it.

Well first of all I call things like I see them! Wasting a perfectly good diaper in which others whom cannot afford them but NEED THEM are sickened by the actions of folks whom do this! I say it again if you do not want your diapers I can use them! or I know a charity that could use them or a home for the veterans whom could use them for those whom have served. To waste a good diaper for a thrill such as this is just wrong! Do what you wish but just put this in the front of your mind the picture of someone that wets his pants or ruins a mattress because they do not have diapers to use. I hope you are happy! I may loose some people over this I truly dont give a rats patoot I am sickened of the behavior of some here at ADISC that would slap us Incontinent folks in the face. Also giving incontinent folks a bad name when others see your idiotic behavior on full display on youtube. This is about is as bad as eating the diapers guess you think that is okay now huh eh?! My god have people gone mad!

Man where are the incontinent Admin on ADISC I am sure they feel the same about this foolishness being displayed here by some.

• Haha
Reactions: AComputerGuy
xpluswearer said:
Well first of all I call things like I see them! Wasting a perfectly good diaper in which others whom cannot afford them but NEED THEM are sickened by the actions of folks whom do this! I say it again if you do not want your diapers I can use them! or I know a charity that could use them or a home for the veterans whom could use them for those whom have served. To waste a good diaper for a thrill such as this is just wrong! Do what you wish but just put this in the front of your mind the picture of someone that wets his pants or ruins a mattress because they do not have diapers to use. I hope you are happy! I may loose some people over this I truly dont give a rats patoot I am sickened of the behavior of some here at ADISC that would slap us Incontinent folks in the face. Also giving incontinent folks a bad name when others see your idiotic behavior on full display on youtube. This is about is as bad as eating the diapers guess you think that is okay now huh eh?! My god have people gone mad!

Man where are the incontinent Admin on ADISC I am sure they feel the same about this foolishness being displayed here by some.

So I guess that means wearing for pleasure is considered wasteful too!? I mean what difference does it make if the sap is activated in a bathtub or a landfill? If I can afford diapers why does it matter what I do with them if it makes me happy or should should we only do things for practical reasons? Your computer you are typing on could be used by some poor person in a 3rd world country to learn with but it appears that its being used to shame others on a website mostly about the use of diapers for pleasure....

- - - Updated - - -

Ooops I forgot im not supposed to feed the trolls.....Back on topic......I love diapers in the shower but I don't like the risk it brings of a diaper splitting so I rarely do it.

Reactions: Diaperderby
xpluswearer said:
To waste a good diaper for a thrill such as this is just wrong! Do what you wish but just put this in the front of your mind the picture of someone that wets his pants or ruins a mattress because they do not have diapers to use.

Working at Goodwill for a year they had lots of cheap hospital padding crazy cheap come through constantly in big amounts, lots of 30-40count packs of the most basic med style diapers for about or even less than $5. Yes, rock bottom quality hospital padding sucks, but if you need padding it's out there for cheap, sometimes better than nothing, they even sometimes got in slightly better brands like Abena, Attends and Tranquility and they were priced way, way less than buying new.
Plus the people donating the diapers to goodwill could have donated to the proper other charities, but they don't, and I'm not gonna get bent at them about not sending their medical equipment and goods to Goodwill where they sell them instead of someplace that is giving them to the people who need them.

For the ruining a mattress thing, buy a zippered full vinyl mattress enclosure. I got one for $15 a while ago and it's still doing it's job keeping my mattress clean. Got mine from Bed, Bath and Beyond, but you can find them at any big store like Walmart for more or less around the same price. It's not out of everyone's reach and anyone can get one for hardly any money if they really need one, one of the better purchases to me personally.

Last edited:
Xpluswearer... I have to agree with the others. This is the diaper LOVERS category, not the diaper NEEDERS category. So switch over to the incontinence category and be happier speaking to like-minded people.

Reactions: Freddie07601
Hey if wearing a diaper in the shower makes you happy more power to ya I have done it a few times and even looking at it from a medical point of view if you suffer from depression or maybe even having a bad day whatever you use a diaper for if it makes you happy and ur glad you have this to keep you going thru life I see no harm in it and there being used for something important AKA YOUR HAPPINESS that's all that matters it's not wasted if used for something like that it's not like I'm buying them and then instantly throwing them away still in the package

They make that stuff for kids that you put in the tub to make it a bath of gel. Its the same diaper polymer. You can get a pound of it for 10 bucks or abouts, basically give you a whole whopping bath of it.
I've worn a diaper in the shower a few times as well. Its fun. I always had wet the diaper to begin with, so its not a waste.

Hey lot of people do things that others would not do or try.
Each to their own the big thing is to chill life is too short to get upset over little stuff.
That people do in the privacy of their own bathroom.
I get more upset when someone's pushing abdl ism in the other people's faces in public.
or pretending to be disabled so they could get their diapers changed.
And I can understand why they do it the nice warm water and cushy padding probably feels really good.
My big philosophy is don't sweat the small stuff we got a lot of other problems out there that are more important than small stuff.

That gel-bath stuff kind of grosses me out. Just because I don't particularly like the texture of it. :lol: I've got texture issues. Asking me to sit in a big bowl of watery jelly is a big "YUCK!" from me.

My one and only concern is if the stuff escapes and goes into the drain. XD Especially if you have a septic tank. The guy who came to pump out ours was like "WTH have people been putting down the toilet in here?" And I was like "Grandma with dementia flushed at least one pad and perhaps a depends. Not really sure, but the toilet acted terrible for a week." And he was like "My god." And all I could say was "I know!"

So yeah, even people who NEED the stuff 'waste' it. I know I've had to toss a couple of diapers because they weren't working for me. When padding shifts/clumps I hate it so much that I'll throw it away un-used. Does it make me bad? Suppose so, but I also DGAFF.

(Do I think you're all a little wild and crazy having diaper bath parties on Saturday nights with disco music and flashing lights? Oh yes. I have that mental image! :laugh: )

I've tried it before. It was... interesting, and yes, you need to make sure it doesn't burst and have the sap spill out everywhere.

I want to try this, but I prefer cloth. It does sound like fun though.

Back