My own Diaper epiphany

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone :)

I wanted to share my own little epiphany I had today.

Last night I wore a diaper to bed, it was the first time I had been able to wear a diaper in a about a week. I woke up and it felt so right to be padded, and it was just so comfortable that I decided I’m going to start wearing diapers full time.

It seems like the right thing for me, as I remember never wanting to come out of diapers in the first place, I didn’t come out of pull ups until I was almost 5 although I had full control. So I feel like this is more of a return to normal for me rather then something new.

Not having time to enjoy padding has been stressing me out for sometime so I’m really excited about this :)

Thanks for reading :)

Good luck!!! I hear about a lot of challenges that come with this!

Hooray! Turns out diapers are the key to universal happiness :)

Make sure you look after your skin, you know if using wipes between wet changes let the area dry before putting on your next diapee, use powder if that works for you, clean well when showering (good advice even for Muggles btw) but don’t scrub the skin too hard and make opportunities for nasty rash bugs to get it.

24/7 can be expensive an sometimes even an inconvenience carrying a diaper bag/changing in public.

If it starts to become a chore have some alternatives like booster pads that can be quickly swapped out on the go and disposed of in a bin (or tied up in a scented diaper bag for later disposal if need be) and if you are needing to jog to the shops or goto the gym can I recommend cloth back pullons?

Preparation can keep you happy :)

Oh yeah on the plus side a diaper bag can be a great place to put your tablet, paperback books, some snacks, keys, a rain poncho, obviously some spare diapers and a laminated photo of your favourite ADISCers.

CONGRATS on your decision!!! Make sure to tell us how it goes!!

i returned to diapers 24/7 last February.. one of the best decisions i ever made. But like with everything, you mileage may vary. i just recently got a new job that is very next level to me, and i didn't want the added stress of dealing with diaper changes etc., so i took a break of three weeks from wearing at work. Now i am back, having scouted the bathrooms with handicap stalls (for easier changing), that also have trashcans that are easy to access. Remember, it is a choice and one that can be changed or modified to fit new environments. There are no rules except what you make, if it becomes uncomfortable you can always stop. It is all about being happy, and if it doesn't make you happy, change it up till it does.

Str88jacketabdl said:
Last night I wore a diaper to bed, it was the first time I had been able to wear a diaper in a about a week. I woke up and it felt so right to be padded, and it was just so comfortable that I decided I’m going to start wearing diapers full time.

Life's too short NOT to wear diapers all the time! :)

Do what makes you happy, as long as it's not hurting anyone.

So it’s been about a week since I’ve decided to start wearing diapers full time. I’ve done things I never thought I’d have guts to do like wearing a diaper to work.

It’s been a long time since I really cared about hiding this side of me, but now it’s almost like switching to diapers full time has been a way to fully embrace what I’ve always wanted to be.

I’m happy about my decision, and honestly I couldn’t see myself switch back to non disposable underwear.

Str88jacketabdl said:
So it’s been about a week since I’ve decided to start wearing diapers full time. I’ve done things I never thought I’d have guts to do like wearing a diaper to work.

It’s been a long time since I really cared about hiding this side of me, but now it’s almost like switching to diapers full time has been a way to fully embrace what I’ve always wanted to be.

I’m happy about my decision, and honestly I couldn’t see myself switch back to non disposable underwear.

I couldn't agree more! For so many years I wished I could be wearing diapers, and I was pretty much stuck in the belief that it was always going to be a dream and never actually going to happen. And now here I am, wearing diapers full-time, "living the dream". Sometimes dreams do come true, right?

I always played around with diapers over the years but it was part of other things. I once got a few bags of diapers at the supermarket at a close out price and put them away and forgot about them. Two years ago I discovered them and decided to use them up. At my age who cares if you are noticed wearing them. I wound up buying more absorbing ones and wore them 24/7 until Spring. Then it was back to panties.

I was going to start again after the new year but I started last October for a few days and kept up until Spring. This Summer I read a comment on Tranquility ATN being a good inexpensive diaper. I ordered some and some plastic pants and they are my usual night time diapers. Now I have a case of Abena M-4 diapers for a while.

Being diapered in the mornings solves the problem of having to pee when the dogs want to go out when I get up. The plastic pants make sure there are no leaks.

It is fun and my little secret when I go shopping and can pee in my diaper. Winter is great for being able to hide the diapers under your warm clothes.

Back