Pull-up recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddedanime423

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all. I'm looking for a pull-up recommendation and hoping I can get some help here. I use pull-ups for humiliation play, usually with the diapers being filled with something like shaving foam or marshmallow fluff. The pull-ups work a lot better for this than tabbed-diapers do. I do not use diapers for anything bathroom related.

I'm mainly looking for the thickest pull-up. I don't care about being discreet or anything of that sort. Thickest, crinkliest, puffiest, etc... I currently have Abena abri-flex M3, but I'm wondering if there's a better brand for thickness. Thank you.

North Shore Supreme Pull-Ups are probably your best bet; though don't expect much from them. They are thick, but they're still a pull-up. I would recommend you invest in a cloth diaper of some sort with plastic pants. You would likely get closer to the results you're looking for.

Entity said:
North Shore Supreme Pull-Ups are probably your best bet; though don't expect much from them. They are thick, but they're still a pull-up. I would recommend you invest in a cloth diaper of some sort with plastic pants. You would likely get closer to the results you're looking for.

Pull-ups aren't my thing but from what I've read, we've kind of covered the quality spectrum from A-Z in two posts. The only ones I've tried that even approach decency were Abenas and I've read more than once that the ones from Northshore Care are a little better than that. Not a very impressive range of possibilities.

I really appreciate the feedback. I understand that the pull-ups aren't as good. I have the tabbed Abena M4s myself too, but the tabbed ones don't work nearly as well for what I use them for. However, I do tend to do a pull-up plus tabbed combo on over it, if that makes sense.

I had a pretty good experience with MoliCare Mobile Super Underwear, their performance was good, held everything I threw at them. I only ever got a sample pack of two mainly due to financial restrictions, but if you're looking for a good pull on diaper these are the best of the best from everything I've tried. They were decently thick without being too thick, absorbed a decent amount of liquid for being a pullup, on par with an Aww So Cute (Which, I should mention is an abysmally bad AB/DL diaper in terms of quality.) But, for the cost its super good value and I found that they're generally pretty good, unlike most other pull ons.

I will look into those as well. Thank you

You might want to try American Fare Overnights from Kmart before Sears
goes completely out of buisness. People on DailyDiapers recommend them.

I can't seem to find those online. Are they only in Kmart/Sears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back