What are your own diaper traditions?

Musician

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Back in 8th grade, I found a couple baby diapers laying around, and I wore one of them that Christmas to bed. Ever since then, i always make sure I have diapers then so I can go to bed diapered every Christmas Eve. This year will be the first time I do it with good ABDL diapers! Do you guys have any traditions of your own when it comes to diapers?

Not sure about traditions, but I do try to wear all day and the day after around the time of my Birthday. I love spending my B-Days padded :eek:

Although, I do have certain rituals when I go to regress and diaper up, I guess you could consider some of them traditions. For instance, I always like taking a bath before taping up and throwing on a onesie for the night, it keeps my skin soft and makes me feel extra little. I also fluff my diapers before putting them on, so they poof out a bit for some extra thickness. Last but not least, every time I regress and before I go to bed, I watch an episode of Winnie the Pooh and drink a baba of warm milk :)

I used to have also similar tradition but around Christmas holidays...
I would wear at least one night diaper to bed (I would steal them from my little brother), but as older I become, I had some binge-purge mixed emotions and get rid of diapers for more than 10 years...and in 2015, I started again with my old tradition of wearing it to bed one night between Christmas and New Year...
But I never really had idea that is was tradition (until read your post here) :biggrin:

It's been my tradition for years to be diapered for Christmas Eve so I wouldn't accidentally see Santa during a middle-of-the-night potty break. :)

I wore a diaper for Christmas Eve to Christmas morning for the first 8 years of being married and having our own place. But last year we had a kid for the first time and I let that tradition go.

I always wear a diaper when I go deer or duck hunting.

Back