• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey from NC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerTheWolf123

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey! I'm Tyler. I'm a DL/little living in North Carolina. I like reading, video games, art, bike riding, and diapers (that's kind of a given).

I currently can't wear due to current living situation, but plan to once I move out.

Awesome bud! I'm a diapered biker from a town near Charlotte NC. Welcome to the group.

I think you were talking about riding bicycles, in which case we could talk. If you ment motorcycles, we should deffinatly talk.

TylerTheWolf123 said:
Hey! I'm Tyler. I'm a DL/little living in North Carolina. I like reading, video games, art, bike riding, and diapers (that's kind of a given).

I currently can't wear due to current living situation, but plan to once I move out.

Hi and welcome. I'm a bicycle rider. I love getting out on our bike path and it's good exercise. I used to play a lot of video games but I haven't in a long while as other things have taken over that role. I live in central Virginia so not so far from NC. I hope you weathered the two hurricanes okay? We got a lot of rain but that's about it.

Hello Tyler🐈
Welcome to the group

Hi NC. I'm from NC too.

Welcome! I'm just a bit north of you in Virginia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back