Rearz Rebels diapers are fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnjoiDips97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I bought my first case of rearz Rebels a couple months ago (on case 2) I just love these there not too too big swell nicley and are an amazing diaper plus the skulls are great cause I don't feel like a total baby and they make me feel tough lol the tapes are amazing too I've used them all the way to capacity and never had one pop once there great please please someone do a advanced review of them soon there sooo fantastic

They were great but i hated that the ink was on the outer shell and would rub off after being on for a period of time and get tacky:\

fyi they are the same model as the Inspire and Spoiled. Inspire is all-white (no art) and Spoiled has colorful feet you might like. Get Inspire if you like the fit etc but need to avoid the ink transfer.

(their inspire select are also the same shell, all white like inspire, but with single wide tapes, another fun angle to try)

Definitely my favourite Rearz product :)

Not that they have made their way to Oz yet but it’s a crying shame they didn’t use these as the base for their Lil Monsters.

Pretty sure I remember reading Rebels are thinner than their other products (with more better SAP) even if they offer others in the same shape?

Yeah, they are awesome. They're among my top 3 favorites! The skulls are awesome for when I'm feeling more DL than AB.

@Argent yeah, they're thinner than the Safari/etc line. But I wouldn't call them thin. they are about as thick as a Bambino or an ABU, like the ABU Space.

Argent said:
Pretty sure I remember reading Rebels are thinner than their other products (with more better SAP) even if they offer others in the same shape?

Rebel, Spoiled, Little Squirts, and Select all appear to be based on the Inspire shell, with all the same specs, including sap. (though squirts/select have single tapes) Inspire+InControl is the basis for their higher end diapers such as Princess and Safari.

Rearz makes this a little difficult to see as they don't publish all the specs for all their diapers. But when shell and pad dimensions are the same, and weight is identical, I call it a match.

Foxroxsox said:
Yeah, they are awesome. They're among my top 3 favorites! The skulls are awesome for when I'm feeling more DL than AB.

@Argent yeah, they're thinner than the Safari/etc line. But I wouldn't call them thin. they are about as thick as a Bambino or an ABU, like the ABU Space.

bambinod said:
Rebel, Spoiled, Little Squirts, and Select all appear to be based on the Inspire shell, with all the same specs, including sap. (though squirts/select have single tapes) Inspire+InControl is the basis for their higher end diapers such as Princess and Safari.

Rearz makes this a little difficult to see as they don't publish all the specs for all their diapers. But when shell and pad dimensions are the same, and weight is identical, I call it a match.

Thank you!

So many of their products either I can’t get (locally) or can’t wear (break out) so I am always hopeful for more variations on the Rebels.

Argent said:
Thank you!

So many of their products either I can’t get (locally) or can’t wear (break out) so I am always hopeful for more variations on the Rebels.

I found their Inspire Select to be one of the hidden gems - all white, single large tapes, useful capacity, with all the premium trimmings like front waistband, high padding, smooth plastic, good leak guards, etc. But it was described as a "limited run", they are running out of inventory, and may not make another run.

bambinod said:

That's how I understood it. 1 overnight version, 1 regular with about 30g in weight difference due to having 1 paper tissue instead of a top, middle and bottom layer. All have about 50g SAP, and the mediums use a slightly smaller pad than the large and XL.

bambinod said:
as stated above, "Rebel, Spoiled, Little Squirts, and Select all appear to be based on the Inspire shell, with all the same specs, including sap."

While I appreciate you answering it doesn’t actually provide an answer and as I can still read it:

1. No not the same as these are called “REARZ STANDARD INSPIRE WHITE ADULT DAY TIME NAPPY” and were not on that list.

2. No these are standard Inspire and while they have the same shell Rebel, Spoiled, Little Squirts, and Select all have he same specs including SAP but these ones don’t.

3. Yes they are the same, Inspire White Adult Day aka Inspire can be thought of as the base diaper and Rebels and Spoiler have graphics on them while Select has single tapes per side and Little Squirtz have single tapes per side and that hard blue plastic with prints.

Might just not be talking face to face but the tone of your post comes off very grumpy, I asked the question in hopes of clarification not to be belittled.

If I am too much of a pain asking these questions please just say so and I will go elsewhere for my answers.

Not trying to be grumpy, I think we're just using different terminology maybe. All of Rearz' label products are based off either the Inspire or the "Inspire+/In-Control" (which is a bit of a mouthful) where all they usually do is change out the roll of shell material during production. (Inspire Select also change the tapes from 2 to 1 large per side) My answer was just trying to provide a little more detail by including other products as well.

Anyone know if they are the same as the Rebels just all white?

yes, they are the same

bambinod said:
Not trying to be grumpy, I think we're just using different terminology maybe. All of Rearz' label products are based off either the Inspire or the "Inspire+/In-Control" (which is a bit of a mouthful) where all they usually do is change out the roll of shell material during production. (Inspire Select also change the tapes from 2 to 1 large per side) My answer was just trying to provide a little more detail by including other products as well.

yes, they are the same

Right thank you.

I guess it was the Aussie dollar and/or the import method at the time but these “REARZ STANDARD INSPIRE WHITE ADULT DAY TIME NAPPY” even on special are even more expensive than the Rebels... still have to try them someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back