My cross country diapered roadtrip starts tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturebaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi everyone, tomorrow daddy and I finally start the roadtrip, I will be diapered and in my carseat the full roadtrip, I am wondering what should I expect for the road trip, daddy has already said in the car i will be wearing a cute tee and my diaper only, and will only get a skirt or leggings once out of the car, and he is putting me in footie pjs before we reach the hotel. So that when we get to the hotel, i will be put straight to bed.

I love your life!!! That is awesome. #wish it for me too

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great trip I hope you have fun depending on how far you are going you might have to stop a couple of times for breaks

Yeah we are doing rest stops so daddy can change my diaper, and stretch his legs from driving

I have dreams of doing a road trip for the last few years. I would be doing it alone, and the idea of mommies/daddies abhors me. Anyways, I would be diapered 24/7
I'm not sure that I could ever fit in any car seat.
I'm in fact was drawing up plans for the trip last night lol.

Hope you have fun, anyways isn't it a little cold now for just tee and diaper?

i hope the trip is going well!

let us know how this turned out.

Sounds like a lout of fun. Be sure to use lots of cream you well probably going to in the same diaper for long periods of time and I'm sure all of use would hate for you to get a rash. I hop you and your daddy have lots of fun and take lout of pictures.

Not cold yet, its still pretty warm 80's

its in the 20's here.

3 weeks left, now of our month long trip
going from coast to coast

Wow, I wish I could go on a trip like that, I hope your having a great time !!

Hope your having fun anything interesting happen yet?

Daddy has extended our trip, went to Disneyland yesterday, had fun on all the water rides. After each water ride, daddy checked to see if my diaper was wet or not. And my day of fun had come to a end, when we got to space mountain, daddy must of seen me act strange, since he suddenly did a diaper check, and my diaper was poopie, so daddy took me out of line for the ride, and took me to get my diaper changed.

Safariwolf said:
Hope your having fun anything interesting happen yet?

It has been a fun trip so far, we spend two more nights at Disneyland, we then go to Universal studios.

been going well so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back