Had a GREAT diaper day yesterday

sotexasDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
First a little background. My normal routine involves wearing a premium diaper at night. Usually a Rearz Inspire. Occasionally I'd wear one during the day but not too often. However, I had gotten into a routine of wearing a Always Discreet feminine pull up with a pad. I could wet 2 or 3 times and the pad would hold it fine. If I needed more I could just pull it out and add a new one. Was great and easy to use.

Anyway I woke up yesterday and my Inspire didn't feel too full at all, so just left it on. It was feeling somewhat heavy and bulky which I love so felt great. Wore it all morning while drinking my coffee and wetting several more times. It was awesome and getting heavier by the minute. Finally around noon, I decided to go ahead and take it off. Instead of replacing it with my normal pull up, I decided to go ahead and put one of my Crinklz on. We all know they work well and hold a lot. Was drinking water all afternoon while wetting several times. Then around 5 the wife and I decided to run up to a local pub that we like. Went up and began drinking beer. Of course all the drinking was making me pee numerous times. Felt so great while out socializing and peeing in my diaper. I could feel it swelling up like crazy and felt so good. Finally got home and had a couple more beers before heading to bed. Since it had been on since about noon, didn't figure it would make it all night, so changed it for another one of my Inspires. Wore it all night and since I had so much beer in me wet it numerous times over night. Woke up to a totally swollen and heavy diaper this AM. Was so awesome. So a whole day and night with a wet and heavy diaper on. Guess I'm getting totally addicted to my diapers. :biggrin:

Sorry to bore you'all with my story but just felt so great I couldn't get the grin off my face so had so share.

Last edited:
sounds like a great way to spend the weekend

bambinod said:
sounds like a great way to spend the weekend

It sure was great. I've still got that grin on my face. Need to do that more often.

That actually sounds great, except I saw something online of wearing like 3 diapers at once and cutting holes in the bottom of all of them minus the outermost layer if that makes sense. But only the bottom of each one so the SAP doesn't leak onto you

AsTrORaInBoWz said:
That actually sounds great, except I saw something online of wearing like 3 diapers at once and cutting holes in the bottom of all of them minus the outermost layer if that makes sense. But only the bottom of each one so the SAP doesn't leak onto you

Well having all that bulk between your legs sure sounds great. I've tried multi layers before and loved it. Anymore, about all I do is sometimes add a pad for extra bulk and absorbency.

This is awesome, soooo glad to see peeps doing it the right way (you know the right way is what works for you) and living life.

Nothing better in my opinion than diapees and beer, it’s like they are made for each other.... I really wish pubs would start putting multiple adult changing rooms in, I am sure they would sell more beer if people were comfy staying and changing there too :)

That sounds like fun!

Back