KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
IMG_20181013_094555 - Edited.jpg

I made this for nothing out of things I had lying around the house. I got the idea online to make the tracks out of an old pair of pants. (The bridge is cardboard.) Two socks under the tracks make a hill.

Very creative!

CHOOCHOOOOOOOOO

That's actually really cute! And you can fold it all up small and keep it in a bag!

I wish I had the room to set up my H. O. trains. I had them up at one time but I needed the space for a work table. Sigh....

dogboy said:
I wish I had the room to set up my H. O. trains. I had them up at one time but I needed the space for a work table. Sigh....

Me too!

dogboy said:

I still have all of my wooden trains from years ago; however I don’t have room to set them up.

I used to play with the wooden train sets when my wife and I would go into Toys R Us when we were buying toys for the grandchildren. I would have loved to have had a wooden train set when I was a little kid.

dogboy said:
I used to play with the wooden train sets when my wife and I would go into Toys R Us when we were buying toys for the grandchildren. I would have loved to have had a wooden train set when I was a little kid.

I got a set for my kids and they lost interest in it as they got older.

I have them up with my train supplies just waiting for room.

dogboy said:

The last couple times I went into Toys R Us, the train table on display was under glass so you couldn't play with it. -_-

I've discovered two of my local libraries have train tables in their children's departments. When I went to the one kids were playing with it and had it all torn apart. Last week at the other the children's area was empty but the table was mostly taken apart. My mom was waiting for me in the car so all I got to do was push a train once over the bridge that was assembled.

I have a BUNCH of wooden trains. I'm actually looking at setting up the little table I bought for them this weekend. :3 (The extra people FINALLY moved out! I got my space baaaaack!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back