Gay/Bi Littles/Abdl people in colorado?

AsTrORaInBoWz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, so I've been wondering for a long time if there was anyone my age who also likes guys and is Into diapers in Colorado. I didn't really know where to look, so I figured I'd try here. Anyways, I'm 18 and looking for more people like myself because honestly, its getting pretty lonely. Anywho, if anyone wants to chat, I'm here ^~^.

Reactions: furry121 and DL0202
What part of Colorado do you live in?

Reactions: DL0202
I live kind of in the middle of Colorado.

Reactions: DL0202
I'm in Colorado, just outside Denver... Though, I'm not gay and happily married. I'm not interested in a "relationship", but am always open to new friends :)

I’m a gay female and I live in Colorado, I used to be dating a caregiver and we were the perfect MDLG relationship. She called me her princess and said she would love me forever, but she didn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: chrischrischris and furry121
I'm always open to new friend as well..

- - - Updated - - -

And Spacekid, I'm sorry about your relationship flight through. It'd tough being apart of the abdl and being gay and trying to date others lol

Hi I am a gay guy who wears diapers here in Pueblo Colorado , David is my name

Hi david, are you a big or a little?

AsTrORaInBoWz said:
Hey, so I've been wondering for a long time if there was anyone my age who also likes guys and is Into diapers in Colorado. I didn't really know where to look, so I figured I'd try here. Anyways, I'm 18 and looking for more people like myself because honestly, its getting pretty lonely. Anywho, if anyone wants to chat, I'm here ^~^.
Im also gay but from missouri... most gay guys that wear diapers for either need or like, are furries or babyfurs they we throw awesome room parties at least us diapered furries do 😊🐯🐶🐻🐆🐺🦌🐾🐈🦊 crinkle crinkle...

There is a section on here for lgbt i think its mostly cute furry diapered animals tho hehe...

I find a lot of lgbt are into both abdl /furry its really the best of both maybe cause idk i like cute plus cute guys? 🤔

AsTrORaInBoWz said:
Hi. Recently joined site. I'm in SW Littleton. 69 now but still young at heart. Always looking to make new friends

I don't live in Colorado, but I did just move to northern New Mexico so pretty close!

Pansexual girl, so not your type lol. Either or not looking for relationships myself just like minded friends

Last edited:
hi! im bi and live in pueblo! would like to know more abdl peeps here in my town

Hey! I’m bi and I live in Denver. I’m always looking to meet new diaper friends even just for “fun time” and/or we could just see how things go..

elizasnep said:
hi! im bi and live in pueblo! would like to know more abdl peeps here in my town
Hi, I'm in Pueblo!

Back