• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've just started experimenting with DL. It is something I have fantasised about for a while. I tried wearing a kind of home made cotton diaper a couple of times alone to see if I liked it and found the experience an incredible thrill (I was a bit surprised by how great it felt). Now I've got to the stage I'd like to go further (buy some proper adult diapers and maybe try using them) but as yet have not plucked up the courage. Just finding out about all this really. Nervous about where it will take me but excited....

Hello PaulDL and welcome to the group.

SO that we may get to know you better, would yopu please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. Amazon has a lot of choices both in cloth diapers, plastic pants and disposables. Ordering on line can take a lot of the fear away as no one will know what you're buying or wearing.

Hi Paul,
Welcome to the group. 😺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back