Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I recently discovered that there's a travel agency in Japan just for stuffed animals. Ship them your plushie, and they take them on a tour of Tokyo. They post photos of their journey on social media for you to follow along. Costs about $53 (depending on where you're shipping from) plus the initial cost of mailing to Japan.

http://unagi-travel.net/

This would probably be the closest I'd ever get to visiting Japan...

Littlemossey’s stuffed moose would love to travel! Although I’m not sure I could sperate with him for that long. Do they eat moose in Japan?

I thought the same, I couldn't separate from Maf-Maf, but for another $53.00 I'd definitely join him.

I have always wanted to go to Japan, just have not made it there yet. Your right, for 53.00 I would go with moosey as well.

My Pooh would be far to lonely all by himself and I am certain he does not speak the language as he struggles with a speaxh impediment as it is. He finds it difficult to talk around his honey spoon.

I have asked him and he assures me that honey is not a chopstick friendly food. He is happy to stay here in the middle and wait for the snow

As cool as it would be, I know I couldn't separate myself for Flutters for that long. She is my comfort when I am feeling sad and she is an excellent listener. Plus I don't know how they would handle her need for diapers as it might be too embarrassing for her.

Guess I'm in the minority that I have plenty of plushies and could spare one for a few weeks' time. I have eight just residing on my bed.

My Tena Bear has been from Hillsdale Michigan, to Lawton Oklahoma. to Augsburg Germany, on to London England, Back to Detroit Michigan, to Big Rapids Michigan and finally to Cleveland Ohio

My Wuzzy bear is too little and is still in diapers too, so he could never travel on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back