Everyone is right no one notices your diaper while in public

Sometimes, others notice I wear a diaper when I am away from home.
There have been those who have assumed that I am "Mentally Retarded" for not being "Toilet Trained".
Anyway, I care less about what people think.

I took the trash out down the alley once in nothing but a childish t-shirt and super thick cloth diapers with rocket ship plastic pants lol. I had the house to myself for a few days and was feeling bold. It was fairly late too; dark out. I'm a bit of a thrill seeker haha; would have been mortifying if one of the neighbors trucks had pulled out and started coming down the alley with their high beams on; no real place to run or hide. XD

Hardely anybody notices pullups as far as Ive ever been aware. The only case that happened was when I was at a bar an decided to go to the bathroom rather than wet in my pullup. There were no stalls available so I had to unzip, unbuckled and pull down the front of my pullup. A young guy who came up to the urinal next to the one I was using asked if I was wearing a diaper and I nodded yes and he just kind of shrugged and muttered cool but he did tell his friends when he went back to his table because they looked over at me. I dont wear full size diapers out in public so dont have the experience of being found out for it but I have been wearing when parcel delivery arrives at the door in the morning. One day my bathrobe that I usually wear around the house opened and my weighted down extra absorbancy overnight diaper was in full view. I think I was wearing Depends at the time. "Just sign here" the delivery guy told me and he quickly left. A friend who worked for a delivery service told me that drivers see everything so not to worry about it.

I was on the pier going across loose rock to keep up with my fiancee and two girls were coming my way and heard one say quietly.........that girl is wearing a diaper as I passed by them......I then see them stopped and watching me jump over the scary rocks. Well they were definetly right about me being diapered but it's something that I usually never get a reaction to since I am in them 24/7 every day and night. I thought my diaper was hidden well but a little too much bulge in front and people determine your a girl.....well they assume it's a diaper I guess.

Reactions: perlFerret
I know my diaper has been notice a few times - it's VERY rare however (24/7 life-long) and out of those for NONE really cared.

Reactions: Traveller
I don't think my diapers and rubber pants have ever been noticed by anyone unless I did something to draw their attention to that part of me.

I've been 24/7 since March of 2020, and haven't had anyone say anything.

Only worry if you had a bad leak.

Reactions: AJFan2020
People are too wrapped up in themselves and what they are doing or going to wherever they go. They aren’t going to notice a little extra padding down there. Unless, it’s me looking. I look all the time and have never observed someone in a diaper. Bottom line is, relax and enjoy your diapers. I do🤗

Public wearer out of necessity vs fun… no one notices. Wear a Alpaca with a doubler and tight pants… then you’re asking to be noticed, even then no one will look twice or say anything. IF anyone does then they are looking with purpose and might just be an ABDL too

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020
Back