Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everyone is right no one notices your diaper while in public

I to wear Betterdry or Crinklz diapers 24/7 and no one notices

Most of the time, I will wear with my wife if she takes me out on an, "adventure". Occasionally, I will go out diapered into "unsafe space" all by myself but I prefer having company. Allot off time I am wearing cloth and plastic pants, these are a little bulkier than disposables. I just wear looser fitting shorts or jeans and maybe a longer shirt. No one has had their xray vision on yet. And unlike Cannaboy, I have not run into any old girlfriends that have smacked my ass and realized I was diapered! I would probably be as mortified as he was.

I know that nobody is looking to see if I have a diaper on (except my Mom, which seems to always asks and sometimes will ask if I'm okay "because I'm walking funny", before she realizes I probably just have a diaper on), and really don't care if anyone were looking for it as if I want to wear a diaper when I'm going outside of the house I will (of course beneath normal clothes, usually whatever shirt I'm wearing with a pair of blue jeans and a belt to keep my pants even and above the waistband, sometimes I don't even bother with underwear over the diaper)

I might start going out of town in a diaper at some point when my confidence grows a lil more I know to many people in town to risk it while shopping ect.

I have worn diapers on again… off again for 45 or 50 ish years now. Noons pays attention. Or if they do they don't say anything

- - - Updated - - -

I have worn diapers on again… off again for 45 or 50 ish years now. When I was wearing them it has always Ben 24/7 and if I wasn't in diapers for some reason or length of time. Then I was using "pads". So I believe I can speak with some authority on this subject... Noons pays attention. Or if they do they don't say anything

I wore a Rearz Pink Princess to work today, rather than my much thinner and quieter Molicare Maxi. Noone noticed a bit of extra crackle amongst the background noise. Noone noticed my slight waddling at the end of the day from a wet and swollen nappy. How could they even? I'd dressed appropriately, hiding any outward signs under my clothes.

I've been wearing 24/7 for over 6 months now and although I know a few time it was noticeable none have said anything directly to me. I think I overheard some coworkers talking behind my back. As the rest have said most people won't notice and. Those who do wont bring it up most of the time.

I have had friends who wear a lot called out on it a few times. It's a numbers game. Figure (made up stats) 99% of people won't notice and 99% of those who do won't say anything. Whatever the actual number is, it's rare and although it's reasonable to be prepared for someone asking, there's no sense being paranoid about it.

I was spotted once but it was another ABDL that I knew. He spotted the diaper profile before he realized it was me, so I think it still sort of counts.

If you wear too thick and too long, then you might see some people glance down there. But, people rarely notice. I've never had anyone ask me about it.