Everyone is right no one notices your diaper while in public

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Had to walk over to my landlords house to discuss getting a new part to fix my freezer I was a lol nervous cause I was already diapered and I didntvwant to change and this being my first time even if it was a few min I was a lol nervous but reading everyone's stories have me confidence

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200 and DLinSecret
i assume he didnt even notice?

Lol I guess I got so excited I forgot to add that yes he didn't even notice :3

Reactions: LilDavey
I wear in public all the time and I’m pretty sure nobody notices. Even if they did notice I’m sure they are not going to ask you anything about it! That would be more weird than wearing in the first place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DaddySkullKing
I wear all the time, nobody will notice unless you start crawling and use your paci. I have almost done this when baby Brain takes over in public.
My wife loves to tease me and make me regress in public, she knows how easy I go into little space when diapered in public.
Congrats, on first time public wearing.
Time to wear lots more.

Reactions: Safari, 49beachdipe and ABDLBoy
Just remember that 99,9% of everyone that could notice you wear a diaper will assume its for medical purpose, so unless you wear printed ab/dl diapers and they come in full sight, they won't ever mention it that they've seen your diapers, I've seen my fair share of people wearing diapers, but the idea of talking about it to them never came to my mind, its not something we should discuss in public.

Reactions: DLinSecret
I’ve been going 24/7 for over a month and a half now, and no one has ever said or done anything to make me suspect they had any idea I was wearing, and I use betterdry, which are not known for being discreet.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Wuggle said:
I’ve been going 24/7 for over a month and a half now, and no one has ever said or done anything to make me suspect they had any idea I was wearing, and I use betterdry, which are not known for being discreet.

I was wearing a lil pawz

Low key, thisis nice to know for future reference lmao

I don't wear in public very often. But usually most of the people are busy with their own business and don't care if someone wears a diaper or not. They even don't think about it. And if someone will see it, they newer would ask you if you wear a diaper and why.
Except may be if you run into an ABDL may be.

I to wear Betterdry or Crinklz diapers 24/7 and no one notices

Most of the time, I will wear with my wife if she takes me out on an, "adventure". Occasionally, I will go out diapered into "unsafe space" all by myself but I prefer having company. Allot off time I am wearing cloth and plastic pants, these are a little bulkier than disposables. I just wear looser fitting shorts or jeans and maybe a longer shirt. No one has had their xray vision on yet. And unlike Cannaboy, I have not run into any old girlfriends that have smacked my ass and realized I was diapered! I would probably be as mortified as he was.

I know that nobody is looking to see if I have a diaper on (except my Mom, which seems to always asks and sometimes will ask if I'm okay "because I'm walking funny", before she realizes I probably just have a diaper on), and really don't care if anyone were looking for it as if I want to wear a diaper when I'm going outside of the house I will (of course beneath normal clothes, usually whatever shirt I'm wearing with a pair of blue jeans and a belt to keep my pants even and above the waistband, sometimes I don't even bother with underwear over the diaper)

I might start going out of town in a diaper at some point when my confidence grows a lil more I know to many people in town to risk it while shopping ect.

I have worn diapers on again… off again for 45 or 50 ish years now. Noons pays attention. Or if they do they don't say anything

- - - Updated - - -

I have worn diapers on again… off again for 45 or 50 ish years now. When I was wearing them it has always Ben 24/7 and if I wasn't in diapers for some reason or length of time. Then I was using "pads". So I believe I can speak with some authority on this subject... Noons pays attention. Or if they do they don't say anything

I wore a Rearz Pink Princess to work today, rather than my much thinner and quieter Molicare Maxi. Noone noticed a bit of extra crackle amongst the background noise. Noone noticed my slight waddling at the end of the day from a wet and swollen nappy. How could they even? I'd dressed appropriately, hiding any outward signs under my clothes.

I've been wearing 24/7 for over 6 months now and although I know a few time it was noticeable none have said anything directly to me. I think I overheard some coworkers talking behind my back. As the rest have said most people won't notice and. Those who do wont bring it up most of the time.

I have had friends who wear a lot called out on it a few times. It's a numbers game. Figure (made up stats) 99% of people won't notice and 99% of those who do won't say anything. Whatever the actual number is, it's rare and although it's reasonable to be prepared for someone asking, there's no sense being paranoid about it.

I was spotted once but it was another ABDL that I knew. He spotted the diaper profile before he realized it was me, so I think it still sort of counts.

If you wear too thick and too long, then you might see some people glance down there. But, people rarely notice. I've never had anyone ask me about it.

KitsBunny said:
If you wear too thick and too long, then you might see some people glance down there. But, people rarely notice. I've never had anyone ask me about it.

I dont always wear a diaper out and about, but when I do I really could NOT care less if anybody is looking for that sort of thing, I'm trying to enjoy my life, do what I'm doing, and enjoy the convenience diapers afford at the same time.

The only questioning comes from my mom (since I'm living at home, but I have a full time job and I pay bills)

Back