Littletgurl1996

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Hi everyone I'm new to this site and I just wanted to share my experience being a repressed little. I've been a little for a very long time but I seperated myself from the community and I felt shame for being feminine and also a little. I went years denying that side of me. Denying myself love, happiness and the feeling of being innocent to cope with past abuse from toxic controlling parents. About a year ago I couldn't take it anymore. I moved all the way across the country away from family that didn't accept me being transgender and surrounded myself with really amazing, accepting, open minded people. A year and a half into transitioning I learned to love myself again and I don't repress how I feel or what I want in life. I found a daddy that really loves me for who I am and he helped me feel little. He worked me into it slowly introducing me new aspects of being a little. Now the happiest days I have are spent with my hello kitty shirt on and a cute pink diaper, pacifier in my mouth coloring. I never experienced that much pleasure in my life and it was completely innocent. I'll be honest I cried because I was denying myself my identity and my desires for so many years. Life is better and I have this community to thank for it.

Welcome to the site! You'll fit in just fine with all us like minded people!

It's really heartwarming to read stories of acceptance like yours. I'm glad you've been accepted and have a wonderful little life. :)

It's unfortunate when our friends and epecially our own family can't accept us for who we are. While hard, you did the right thing by removing them from your life. Glad to see you're happy now too.

I know how that is. Ever since I was a little kid, I've had an obsession of sorts with diapers and my parents didnt really like it. However, then making me feel like it was a bad thing made me want em more. I still like with them but because I'm only 18 and I believe that its financially smarter to stay with them, I'm still with them. Anyways, I'm also gay and closed so ive gotten hit with a double whammy. I love myself a lot more now than I used to but it still is hard.

AsTrORaInBoWz said:
I know how that is. Ever since I was a little kid, I've had an obsession of sorts with diapers and my parents didnt really like it. However, then making me feel like it was a bad thing made me want em more. I still like with them but because I'm only 18 and I believe that its financially smarter to stay with them, I'm still with them. Anyways, I'm also gay and closed so ive gotten hit with a double whammy. I love myself a lot more now than I used to but it still is hard.

This hits close with me. I'm only very recently out as gay myself, and can't even imagine coming about about my abdl interests! It's hard when we're not comfortable being open about a part of who we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back