• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Southeast Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaterpillarSick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, I'm currently a university student from Texas studying computer science and music. I've been interested in diapers and age regression for a while now, and found this site while looking for a place to talk about and possible solicit advice concerning my interests in diapers. I'm highly involved and interested in technology and computers, gaming, and music.

Hello CaterpillarSick and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

CaterpillarSick said:
Hello, I'm currently a university student from Texas studying computer science and music. I've been interested in diapers and age regression for a while now, and found this site while looking for a place to talk about and possible solicit advice concerning my interests in diapers. I'm highly involved and interested in technology and computers, gaming, and music.

Hi and welcome. I'm a professional musician, so what aspect of music are you studying?

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I'm a professional musician, so what aspect of music are you studying?

Right now I’m learning music theory around the common practice period.

CaterpillarSick said:
Right now I’m learning music theory around the common practice period.

I took two theory classes when I was getting my Bachelor degree in music. My major was in organ performance and a minor in voice. I also had to take a course in writing polyphony.

Hello Cat, 😸
Good interdiction.
Welcome to the group.

Welcome, CaterpillarSick! ^.^

Computer Science and Music is an interesting combination! I studied Computer Science myself; what kind of computing / programming are you interested in?

Actually there are many similarities in the brain use for programming and composing music.
One of the best database people I have come into contact with in my 50+ years in computing, has a Music Masters and Computing PhD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back