Ps4 or Xbox 1?

AsTrORaInBoWz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone here play either the ps4 or xbox 1? I have pubg on Xbox 1 and a ton of ps4 games. I am also 18 and gay if that makes a difference xD

I play games on PS4, I have never had an Xbox 1 because of game selection (not many good exclusives), but maybe one day that will change.

Tons of good games on PS4 (all the multiplat games, plus a lot of great exclusives), but not too many truly great multiplayer games, though I play Destiny 2 at times.

Do you wanna play one day? My username is AsTrO_CyTiC

Sure, my username is YouAreFake (I know it's weird lol)

Reactions: werewolf
I believe I added you.

AsTrORaInBoWz said:
I believe I added you.

Added, HMU sometime whenever you wanna play some Destiny 2 or something lol.

Love playing on Xbox one I mainly play smite

I don't have many xbox 1 games. Basically pubg and the new cod game when it comes out

PC.

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-801L using Tapatalk

I play on Xbone and PC. Mostly WoW on PC these days though, and some intermittent Dragon's Dogma on the One.

I play on PC because PC Masterrace Because I can't afford a PS4 or Xbox1

I mostly play on Xbox One nowadays.

Mainly based on Xbox One but I'm fixing to start playing more PC once I get all settled and get my tower properly configured.

What games do ya play on xbox Jonny?

I have all three systems, but never boot up the xbone or ps4 anynore. So I'm strictly pc now.

I’ve always been sweet on PlayStation myself.

@Mariofan64, what games do you play on ps4?

@slomo that makes me a tad sad lmao

I like and have both PS4 and XB1. I also have a pc that I built myself in 2013.

y'all want to get your geek on, there's a linux distro "ABC" Automatic Beowulf Cluster, which will mount each and all of the filesystems on one root, like Citrix only, you know, actually functional. Won't compensate for experience or skill but you'd have a butload of shared RAM, processor and disk space. Maybe run 3 characters at a time. My prognosis of it is "awesome" I can't do it myself because I live in a rathole with only room (and outlets) for one puter.

Back