Ps4 or Xbox 1?

I’m on Xbox One I have a lot of games on there.

I am on xbox one, I just miss the days where I did not need an account or xbox live all you would do is pop in the disk of choice and start playing.

Of course ps4. Nowadays main gaming companies make their products for ps4. Buy it and you will not be disappointed

TerryCool1 said:
Of course ps4. Nowadays main gaming companies make their products for ps4. Buy it and you will not be disappointed

Got that right, almost every single game release is one you can play on PS4, whereas there are usually a few amazing exclusives every year that the Xbox only crowd misses out on.

Reactions: ScriptedGamer
Ps4, I could never see myself with an xbox1. Maybe if more friends had it......

That and I have over 250 games on the ps4, so theres that.

I own both. I just playin my PS4 the most.

I have both, and sometimes play those systems. I also have a PC and a whole host of other consoles as well.

I play ps4 I love it probably my favorite console, had an xbox but more friends on ps4, although I do really miss Fable and Halo ;_;

Last edited:
ZeeBonezz said:
I play ps4 I love it probably my favorite console, had an xbox but more friends on ps4, although I do really miss Fable and Halo ;_;
What games are you looking forward to on the PS4?

TB333 said:
That and I have over 250 games on the ps4, so theres that.
I already have over 250 games on Steam after two to three years of owning Steam, thanks to the Valve games sale on Steam, as well as Humble Bundle's various bundles and monthly subscription.

ScriptedGamer said:
What games are you looking forward to on the PS4?
Last of us 2 seems pretty cool, would loooooove Bloodborne 2. Other than that I can't think of anymore

Back