Looking for certain plastic backing

Status
Not open for further replies.

PamperPassion225

Contributor
Which adult diaper brands plastic backing resembles the plastic on vintage pampers. I have found that the Fabine Exlusive Teddy had the right plastic, are there any others that resemble that? Thanks

I really liked the plastic on Fabines but didn’t realise the plastic resembles old pampers, nice to know!

Sadly that old saying "they just don't make them like they used to" applies here. Vintage Attends are the closest you'll get.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
The Attends wast band style is pritygood

If you're referring to the shell texture, there aren't a lot of different types in use right now, a lot of diapers have a similar feel to them. (the type of padding under the shell can also affect feel) Are you lookin for the feel or the appearance? (shell art)

I'm looking for the feel not so much the appearance

Bambino are pretty dam good when it comes to softness. I got back into Safari's and Sculls found the plastic is rough.

I have found that it is tough to find specific diaper plastics. Even from one batch of the same diaper to the next can vary somewhat. I have some Fabines from the very 1st run that were so disappointing that I had to toss them. The plastic was rough & almost textured, they were nothing like the samples I had tried. Even the old school Abena M4 diapers would vary in the texture, thickness of the plastic etc from one batch to the next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tena Slip Maxi Plastic, Breeyo, Crinklz/Betterdry, Absorbency Plus, and Little Builder (excluding velcro panel) are the names that come immediately to mind for having a super soft shell with a soft padding under them. Bambino (and others) have a soft padding, but use the more common semi-textured medium thickness shell. They're still fairly soft, but are a lot harder than the above.

I always found the Tranquility ATN plastic backing to be nice and soft.

The plastic on these Attends is amazing.
attends.jpgIMG_3312.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back