Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My sister a DL?

Sounds like it's more likely just a bedwetting or extra monthly protection thing than DL.

Yeah, don't forget that bothersome bit about being a girl. Some non-DL/non-AB sorts will wear disposable underwear if they have horrifically heavy flow. Otherwise it just escapes and goes everywhere.

I used to not be able to sleep easy at night because of that. And that might have been why the 'sides were stretched', it may have been the 'end of the line' and she didn't need it after all but decided to save it for the next time.

I’d love to have the same happen with one of my siblings, would be cool to have someone close to talk to about it all, you never know I suppose, like you would never of guessed before this?

On the point of DL or non DL I think it verges more towards DL! If it was for wetting or the time of the month I think it would of been a more readily available nappy like a drynites or tena? Underjams have been discontinued in the UK for a while, not easy to get hold of and are expensive!

If I was a drynites I wouldn’t know what to think but underjams, in the uk, deffo DL!

Unless she’s had them ages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cambridgeone View Post
    I’d love to have the same happen with one of my siblings, would be cool to have someone close to talk to about it all, you never know I suppose, like you would never of guessed before this?

On the point of DL or non DL I think it verges more towards DL! If it was for wetting or the time of the month I think it would of been a more readily available nappy like a drynites or tena? Underjams have been discontinued in the UK for a while, not easy to get hold of and are expensive!

If I was a drynites I wouldn’t know what to think but underjams, in the uk, deffo DL!

Unless she’s had them ages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I forgot about Underjams being discontinued here. FWIW, that’s quite a strong indication.

In my experience at least, packs of Underjams (usually opened with several nappies taken out) can still be found quite often in second-hand shops and similar places, and are quite cheap there. So it’s not a decisive factor, but an indication nonetheless.

Well, one other possible way to bring it up, is for her to say something. You could prompt that by leaving your diapers in a spot that would be expected but where she might find them. Like under the sink. Or drop a used diaper on the top of the trash that's in a common area. Like the bathroom or kitchen. Though that's no guarantee it would still be brought up.

Conversely, there is the direct route of just asking her about them. Though you would have to approach this tactfully since as mentioned there are reasons to have/need diapers yet not be a DL.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit, thinking about this does have me wonder if genetics have a bigger part at play for us to become ABDL. We know genetics are at least partially liked to if someone will be gay or not, and even if someone will likely become a gambling or drug addict. In each case here, genetics are not the direct cause but they do predispose us to become this way. Often with a trigger point or experience in our lives that kick starts that developement.

Well, I've often wondered if becoming abdl is similar to this. We certainly do seem predisposed to become abdl after all. And diaper fetish aside, being this way certainly is "a part of who we are". Not to mention so many stories of us being drawn to diapers, and often experiencing a similar trigger event too. So if this is really the case, and genetics are playing a part here, then having siblings or kids turn out to be abdl would actually be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Well, one other possible way to bring it up, is for her to say something. You could prompt that by leaving your diapers in a spot that would be expected but where she might find them. Like under the sink. Or drop a used diaper on the top of the trash that's in a common area. Like the bathroom or kitchen. Though that's no guarantee it would still be brought up.

Conversely, there is the direct route of just asking her about them. Though you would have to approach this tactfully since as mentioned there are reasons to have/need diapers yet not be a DL.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit, thinking about this does have me wonder if genetics have a bigger part at play for us to become ABDL. We know genetics are at least partially liked to if someone will be gay or not, and even if someone will likely become a gambling or drug addict. In each case here, genetics are not the direct cause but they do predispose us to become this way. Often with a trigger point or experience in our lives that kick starts that developement.

Well, I've often wondered if becoming abdl is similar to this. We certainly do seem predisposed to become abdl after all. And diaper fetish aside, being this way certainly is "a part of who we are". Not to mention so many stories of us being drawn to diapers, and often experiencing a similar trigger event too. So if this is really the case, and genetics are playing a part here, then having siblings or kids turn out to be abdl would actually be expected.
    Well my chance to just leave a nappy lying about in the hope that she may bring it up in conversation has passed; my sister left for Perth yesterday afternoon! She’s not likely to be staying with me again until the winter, if even then!

But I do have a daughter who is 16 months old and wears nappies. While my sister was staying at my house, she did offer to help with changing her, but that doesn’t strike me anything to indicate that she may be a DL (though other people may disagree).

Quote Originally Posted by Osthagen View Post
    Well my chance to just leave a nappy lying about in the hope that she may bring it up in conversation has passed; my sister left for Perth yesterday afternoon! She’s not likely to be staying with me again until the winter, if even then!

But I do have a daughter who is 16 months old and wears nappies. While my sister was staying at my house, she did offer to help with changing her, but that doesn’t strike me anything to indicate that she may be a DL (though other people may disagree).
    No that proves it is in the family if your daughter is in nappies too

It would be a very tricky conversation to have but maybe an icebreaker exists somewhere that can put you on mutual ground like linking her with with some light ABDL parodies that aren’t ABDL offensive (hard to come by I know.)

https://youtu.be/EHI7nCeyetk

at this point, i would let sleeping dogs lay. maybe at some point she might tip her hand, or not. maybe at some point, she might feel a little more comfortable and slyly bring it up..but maybe never.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    No that proves it is in the family if your daughter is in nappies too

It would be a very tricky conversation to have but maybe an icebreaker exists somewhere that can put you on mutual ground like linking her with with some light ABDL parodies that aren’t ABDL offensive (hard to come by I know.)

https://youtu.be/EHI7nCeyetk
    You could always say that you watched a Stan & Ollie / Laurel & Hardy movie (for example) and laughed so hard about it that you wet yourself and wished you wore a nappy because of the wet couch and clothes
    Something along these lines, not necessarily these lines

Thanks everyone for your comments and advice

While I will wait for more signs before I ask if she is a DL, I will try and find a way to sneak nappies into the next conversation we have