My sister a DL?

Question. How far does he have to drive or fly?. My sister has known to use a large pad and such on long trips. I have pointed out to her Pull up might be a better idea. It was a 4-hour drive.

Lestat said:
Question. How far does she have to drive or fly?. My sister has known to use a large pad and such on long trips. I have pointed out to her Pull up might be a better idea. It was a 4-hour drive.

Her lift from my house to Manchester airport: Under 40 minuets

Flight from Manchester to stopover in the UAE: roughly 7-8 hours

Layover in the UAE: probably more than 3 hours

Flight from UAE to Perth, WA: roughly 11-12 hours

Osthagen said:
Her lift from my house to Manchester airport: Under 40 minuets

Flight from Manchester to stopover in the UAE: roughly 7-8 hours

Layover in the UAE: probably more than 3 hours

Flight from UAE to Perth, WA: roughly 11-12 hours
Now don't you see why even a sane woman would want pull up?

Lestat said:
Now don't you see why even a sane woman would want pull up?

Absolutely. As I already acknowledged, it is possible that my sister had the nappy in there for another reason than being a DL. It’s more than plausible that what you said is the reason.

But for reasons already discussed, it’s hard to rule out that my sister may be a DL.

Im in perth just joined adsic.. dont suppose shes still here??

Ask yourself this question and be honest with your answer. If your sister suspects you wear diapers, would you want her asking you? Would you be utterly embarrassed? Chances are she would feel that way.

I say wait until you have solid proof such as catching her wearing it.

lonnie said:
I came from a family of 10 children, me being the 3rd oldest, at one time there where 4 of us who wore diapers for fun, 3 boys and 1 girl. We would go play in the “ big trucks” pretending to drive them all the while dressed in a diaper and shirt.
The girl soon grew out of diaper play but one of my brothers only a year younger than me continued wearing diapers and the other one 2 years younger quit wearing diapers all together.
By the time I was 18 the youngest boy of the family started wearing diapers for fun, he was 10 at that time. In all the family of 10 kids I grew up in 3 of us continued to wear diapers into adult hood.
As my brother who was 1 year younger than me, he quit wearing diapers 7 years ago when he died of a heart attack,
The one 10 years younger than me claimed he quit wearing diapers but I have no prof of it, as for myself I don’t ever plan on giving up my diapers as I enjoy wearing diapers and I have diaper trained myself to the point of needing to wear diapers.

Almost necro-posting, replying to this, but: Just saw this, and it reminded me of a childhood experience I hadn't ever shared on ADISC: I'm 99.9% certain my younger sister is not AB/DL, but there were a handful of times that she and I did play in diapers together--after we were potty-trained. In the clearest memory I have of this, I was probably 7 years old and sis was probably 5. Parents were out, and we had a babysitter over. Sis and I raided the rag bin and dug out some of our old cloth diapers (something I was already doing regularly by myself at that point). We pinned them on, and were soon running around in the hallway outside of our bedrooms wearing only shirts and diapers. At some point, we were confronted by the babysitter, who asked us what we were doing. I vaguely recall saying something along the lines of, "I'm wearing my diaper-suit!" But whether from a dawning embarrassment, or because the babysitter asked us to, we were shortly thereafter un-diapering ourselves and heading off to do something else.

From an assortment of anecdotes, including ones gotten from being a parent and potty-training my own kids, I suspect that it's common for kids to be curious about diapers for years after potty-training, independent of any real AB/DL inclinations. I mean, diapers and diaper-changing are the center of so much emotion and so much process when we're little, it would be almost impossible for them to not leave some sort of impression on all of us.

(Acknowledging that this is a bit OT and not directly related to what the OP experienced. If I had to guess, I'd suggest that his sister's diapers were not for AB/DL play, but rather for bedwetting or for that other thing women have to contend with. Both seem more likely than AB/DL--to me. Especially if she's on the smaller side.)

Last edited:
Well every nody he said the sides were streched out and they were underjams..
440px-Underjams.JPG

Not a discreet level of protection fror womens issues

Shes a dl and he should keep out of it... unless im getting introduced... might have to go back to uni
So enough with the hypotheticals deal with facts
Let her experiment and find her way..
I wouldnt be surprised if she had come across your diapers some time ago and decided to try herself and you dont even know about it...

Think about it people huge coincedence isnt it??

Back