Thread: Favourite bands/artists?

Default Favourite bands/artists?

I just thought this thread could be interesting. Iím personally into an extremely eclectic variety of music, but Alternative music is my favourite. My favourite bands, I would say are:

Nirvana
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Alice In Chains
    Bush
    Soundgarden
    Foo Fighters
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Jam
    Hole
    Oasis
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Linkin Park
    Mudhoney
    Smashing Pumpkins
    Guns N Roses
    Ash
    Buzzcocks
    Last edited by Osthagen; 1 Week Ago at 20:37.

I mainly listen to metallica and the gorillaz

I have to recommend Les Friction. Definitely give them a shot.

I listen to a wide variety if music, from 60s and up classic rock, early hard rock and heavy metal, to some of the more modern songs, to some 80s-00s pop and pop rock, and Alternative Rock, to a little modern pop (there is a surprise good song or two every so often), and a small mix of old Rap and newer Rap (nothing too mainstream (except Eminem) as it's boring, predictable and way too overplayed), I also like some Techno-ish songs (idk what songs fall under what sub genres though, so I couldn't tell you).

By far though my absolute favorite music is Hard Rock and Heavy Metal, for favorite bands, I like Pantera, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, early Metallica, a lot of Megadeth (some may not like Dave Mustaines voice, but he is basically a guitar god and their music is usually well put together and they are way more consistent than Metallica), a little Slayer, old Atreyu and Trivium, Dragonforce (with their last singer, I dont like them with their new singer), and a lot of songs with Slash (Guns and Rose's, Solo Material, when he was with other groups or on another artists song just to play Guitar)

Oh yeah, also Progressive Rock and Metal (like Dream Theater, though a lot of their songs seem way too long)

I am also still huge into a lot of the 90s-00s Pop Rock/Alternative, it seems to never get old.
    Last edited by BabyTyrant; 1 Week Ago at 12:14.

Heavy Metal and Hardrock by a countrymile
    Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Dio, Scorpions, Accept since the innocent age of not even being 8. And learning about bands such as Running Wild, Helloween, Heavens Gate, Rage, Gamma Ray, Blind Guardian, U.D.O., Chroming Rose, Sodom, Kreator, Overkill, Prowler, Sacred Reich, Accuser as well as couple of local bands who were really good but unfortunately never really made it out of here due to various circumstances such as Cannon (one major release) and a band called Beau Geste who did a one song 7" split ep and two demo tapes only. I also remember a band called The Immortal from near Siegen, Germany who had a really good two demo tapes in this regard.

Artists:
    Elton John
    Charlie Puth
    Abba
    Imagine Dragons
    King's Singers
    Justin Timberlake
    Manhattan Transfer
    NSYNC
    Pentatonix
    Superfruit
    Queen