• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Upstate NY DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodnites7

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,

I am a DL from Upstate NY. (Saratoga area)
Just wondering how many others are from Upstate?
if so do you guys go to Supply Solutions?

im just looking to meet friends :)

Hi Goodnights,
Welcome to Adisc. Before you go any further have a look at the top of the page you will see a link entitled ADISC Intros, Rules and tips. Click on it and have a read there is a lot of information in it that is useful to new members. The group isn't really about setting up meetings although you can do that through private messages (PM's).

how about telling us a little more about yourself and your interests and hobbies outside of the ab/dl community? things like, do you work or are still in education? Do you have a partner or significant other and if so are they supportive or not? The more you tell us the more interest you will get.

then have a look through the forums and find some you like, join them and join in and above all enjoy being amongst like mindedpeople.

PCBaby said:
Hi Goodnights,
Welcome to Adisc. Before you go any further have a look at the top of the page you will see a link entitled ADISC Intros, Rules and tips. Click on it and have a read there is a lot of information in it that is useful to new members. The group isn't really about setting up meetings although you can do that through private messages (PM's).

how about telling us a little more about yourself and your interests and hobbies outside of the ab/dl community? things like, do you work or are still in education? Do you have a partner or significant other and if so are they supportive or not? The more you tell us the more interest you will get.

then have a look through the forums and find some you like, join them and join in and above all enjoy being amongst like mindedpeople.

ok thank you for the information.
i wasnt trying to set up any meetings.
just curious as to if anyone from my area was on here. ;p

again thanks for the info.

I'm in UpSate New York, though not specifically your area as UpState New York is Huge (hours separating Western and Eastern, I'm Western Upstate New York)

Yep - I'm in the western NY upstate area. Welcome to the site!

Hello Goodnights,
Welcome to the group.😺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back