Embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm not voyeuristic and I keep a very guarded life. Which makes this side of me very uncomfortable sometimes.

I was wearing a bulkier store bought diaper that is kind of ill fitted in that it is too big on me so it kind of sags and pops out at the bottom? I'm sure people know what I'm talking about. I kind of like it that way sometimes for comfort, which was part of the reason I was wearing it.

I wear abdl diapers outside but small enough where they hug my body kind of tight but sometimes I get tired of that feeling, but also they show way less that way.

Anyway I was wearing this bulky diaper and I go out to take the garbage, and have a short walk in this park next to my house (It's night and dimly lit plus no one is out) and I kind of pray out there and do my thing. Anyway I come back and I was standing on the stairs up to my apartment and texting feverishly because I somehow managed to get into an involved conversation and I got distracted. Of course the neighbor down stairs walks around the corner and sees me like on the second or third step... From behind.

I move quickly into my apartment. And then my mind cycled between "Well that was stupid." And "You deserved it." And "Maybe she didn't see or notice."

I walk to the bathroom mirror and turn around. What I see is not what I wanted to see... My jeans sagging around and accentuating this beyond obvious round diaper butt. I couldn't have done the same thing if I were deliberately trying to model them.

I am freaking EMBARRASSED. :sad:

But I share because it is funny and I mean I hope she thought it was funny too. Everything happens for a reason, sometimes I don't know exactly what reason but it does. :dunno: :sweatdrop: Forgive me!

We're not invisible but pretty darn close. It's not really because it's so hard to detect but because most people are focused on other things. It's possible your neighbor noticed something was up but not at all likely. If they somehow leapt to the conclusion of "diaper," they'd almost certainly assume you needed them for some reason (fun is a reason, just not the one most would suspect).

Trevor said:
We're not invisible but pretty darn close. It's not really because it's so hard to detect but because most people are focused on other things. It's possible your neighbor noticed something was up but not at all likely. If they somehow leapt to the conclusion of "diaper," they'd almost certainly assume you needed them for some reason (fun is a reason, just not the one most would suspect).

Haha thank you, I felt ashamed and I might have thought negatively in the past about what happened but I just think I'll be more careful next time. :)

Maxy said:
Haha thank you, I felt ashamed and I might have thought negatively in the past about what happened but I just think I'll be more careful next time. :)

That's reasonable. I've been wearing a lot over the last few years, so I expect people might have seen things from time to time despite my best efforts. I've gotten more philosophical about it than I was.

Oddly, the only one I know about for sure was being spotted by an acquaintance at some distance through a window while wearing nothing more bulky than a Depends Protection with Tabs. He identified the diaper butt first and then saw it was someone he knew. I think he just has a practiced eye.

You're reading into it way more than you should. No one really notices.

mayhem said:
You're reading into it way more than you should. No one really notices.

It was honestly the most perfect storm for someone to notice because I was standing on like the second or third step haha. It was almost too perfect, the timing of it all. I think she was supposed to see it haha.

- - - Updated - - -

I recently had another situation where I was eating in a conveyor belt sushi place and I kept smelling a stale wet diaper and I was like "What is going on? Is it my onesie? Did it get wet and I didn't notice and then put it on again?" And I had to check out what was going on so I went behind me to the bathroom and I got into the hallway and realized it was because the bathroom wasn't being cleaned right. (Gross) And the smell was like coming out into where I was sitting. I asked to move. But sometimes I do get extremely self conscious and it makes me realize what people with incontinence go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back