Incontinence diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriterofFlame

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What are some good diapers for incontinence use for a DL? In my current situation I cant order Abdl diapers without getting caught.

I wear Betterdry diapers they are the plain white version of the crinklz printed version, I could not get the plain version the last two times I needed to order as the Canadian distributors are having supply issues so I ordered 6 cases of the Crinklz after 4 years of being back in diapers for a medical issue I only care how the diaper works and I can trust it to do its job no one sees my diapers except for my wife and she thinks the crinklz are cute

Have your dipers held for pickup at the post office or ups office this will help you keep your shipments discreet.

The most important aspect of a diaper is one you can trust to do its job in any situation even if it means wearing a diaper a print on it.

Tranquility, rearz makes an all white one there are many

I second Betterdry. Other good plain white ones are Confidry24/7, and Northshore Supreme.

I know they are not used much, but I'm thinking of getting depends, the pull up ones and the ones with tabs, anyone with advice?

Depends has terrible absorbency. I understand they did bring the white plastic backed briefs, but they aren't that great. You are better off searching medical supply stores in your town for Tena, Molicare or tranquility diapers. The best of those would be the super, slip maxi and ATN, respectively. You'll pay more at a medical supply, but the stuff they sell in regular pharmacies these days in the US is pretty bad.

Sorry, I have to say it. Incontinence - isn't that what diapers are typically used for?

12srepaid said:
Sorry, I have to say it. Incontinence - isn't that what diapers are typically used for?

Not around these parts.

I know they don’t have the name they once had but what about Totaldry with their X-Plus (I think it’s still supposed to be the same as a Bambino Teddy?)

WriterofFlame said:
What are some good diapers for incontinence use for a DL? In my current situation I cant order Abdl diapers without getting caught.

Argent said:
I know they don’t have the name they once had but what about Totaldry with their X-Plus (I think it’s still supposed to be the same as a Bambino Teddy?)

Yes the classico, bianco, and teddy are all just a totaldry x-plus with different shell art. Bellissimo has increased sap.

They also sell Totaldry Plus (no "X"), that have the same shell shape and decent leak guards, but lack front elastic and have a lot lower capacity, but they are much cheaper. They were my go-to daytime diaper for several years before tykables came out with waddlers (and now little builders) as they were thin enough to be very discrete under clothing, inexpensive, and yet worked pretty well. (usually good for one solid wetting while standing) The Totaldry line is mostly white, but has what I would consider to be a very medical-looking design, with wetness indicators (micro dots) and a full taping guide on the front. If you want them to be whit but still unquestionably medical diapers, they're a good choice.

The Bianco is the all-white version with the higher capacity, if you want to steer farther toward thicker ABDL (get rid of the strictly "medical" look) but feel you need to avoid ABDL prints. Capacity is pretty good, though might not last all night depending on your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back