Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys!

So, I've finally been introduced to over 20 ABDLs in México, and that's barely scratching the surface. The ABDL community over here is humongous! I am so excited to make new friends that I can actually visit!!!

Just wanted to share. I hope everyone has a great week!

Wow ur lucky michigan is so bare there's not many abdls here

Im a michigan dl and i beleave there are many abdls in Michigan they just all hide. I say this becuse ive seen a few women wearing in public so they are out there

Robert1 said:
Im a michigan dl and i beleave there are many abdls in Michigan they just all hide. I say this becuse ive seen a few women wearing in public so they are out there

Well I guess we're all just good at hiding lol

Imagine living in Lynchburg, VA where Thomas Rd. Baptist Church and Liberty U. is, and being out and trying to find other AB/DLs. The conservatives don't like people who stray from the norms of society. I don't think they know diaper lovers even exist. Anyway, kudos to you for find an entire community.

Oh neat! I live in Texas along the Mexican border. There's a couple ABDLs around here but most of them are in Austin and Houston

Well I know of one DL here in buffalo but I only met her by accident and when we were both a little drunk. And that was more than ten years ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you are making new friends and getting acquainted with the community there :)

I think it's always amazing to hear about how far spread and wide reaching us ABs are. I know of many ABs and DLs from all across the globe and I would have never thought that Mexico City of all places would have such a large and thriving ABDL community, but it makes sense, especially in such a populated country.

Even my neck of the woods, Atlantic Canada and Nova Scotia in particular has a bit of an ABDL community. It's not super big and I'd say it veers slightly more towards the kinky side of things, there's a fair bit of overlap with the BDSM community here, but I've met a few ABs and DLs who are just really chill genuine people, some who view this as I do, a lifestyle choice and I've even met a few Mommies as well, some who are part of the community and some who exist outside of it, like my former Mommy friend for instance.

How is the community over there? Is it really big? Is everyone friendly?

One thing I notice is that based on where the community is located, it can carry itself a little differently. Having visited some AB related events in a big city like Toronto, I found the community was much more welcoming towards newcomers and far more casual, whereas the community over here took some getting use to, as it was a fair deal smaller and much more cliquey as a result.

In any event, hope you can meet some nice ABs, DLs and Caregivers to become friends with :)

Poofybutt said:
Glad to hear you are making new friends and getting acquainted with the community there :)

I think it's always amazing to hear about how far spread and wide reaching us ABs are. I know of many ABs and DLs from all across the globe and I would have never thought that Mexico City of all places would have such a large and thriving ABDL community, but it makes sense, especially in such a populated country.

Even my neck of the woods, Atlantic Canada and Nova Scotia in particular has a bit of an ABDL community. It's not super big and I'd say it veers slightly more towards the kinky side of things, there's a fair bit of overlap with the BDSM community here, but I've met a few ABs and DLs who are just really chill genuine people, some who view this as I do, a lifestyle choice and I've even met a few Mommies as well, some who are part of the community and some who exist outside of it, like my former Mommy friend for instance.

How is the community over there? Is it really big? Is everyone friendly?

One thing I notice is that based on where the community is located, it can carry itself a little differently. Having visited some AB related events in a big city like Toronto, I found the community was much more welcoming towards newcomers and far more casual, whereas the community over here took some getting use to, as it was a fair deal smaller and much more cliquey as a result.

In any event, hope you can meet some nice ABs, DLs and Caregivers to become friends with :)

They're all quite friendly!!! There are not many Caregivers, but everyone I've met is really nice!! I'm part of two chat groups now. One with around 13 members and another one with 10. They have all welcomed me, and they are really nice!

dogboy said:
Imagine living in Lynchburg, VA where Thomas Rd. Baptist Church and Liberty U. is, and being out and trying to find other AB/DLs. The conservatives don't like people who stray from the norms of society. I don't think they know diaper lovers even exist. Anyway, kudos to you for find an entire community.

Actually there are allot of AB/DL in VA within 3 hours from you. Tho many make an account stay for a week then never login again.

As far as conservatives go, I'll say I've been pushed very hard out of the AB/DL communities and know many others feel the same. AB/DL seems to be equally represented across the population, however kink communities seem to lean hard alt left or alt right, and very little sane people in the middle willing to hold back the extremes from attacking anyone who remotely looks like an opponent..
In the end you aren't going to see the conservatives on these parts of the net, because we don't want to put up with the threats and drama for being conservatives or Christian. So your local area and many other conservative leaning areas will be way underrepresented in the online communities, tho there are just as many people out there in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back