ABDL Discovery AU - Has anyone else visited this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
So I recently became informed of a website in Australia that has some very helpful information about being ABDL. It is called ABDLdiscovery and has some really helpful information there.

I am curious as to if others have been to the website before and if they have found it helpful?

For me, I found some very helpful articles, especially about sharing the information about being ABDL with others as well as understanding the whole ABDL interest equation.

https://abdiscovery.com.au/sessions/the-three-sided-nature-of-diaper-attraction/

It surprised me when I found the website, as I consider myself to be somewhat a student of ABDLism as well as a member of this community, and I had not seen the website before.

Thoughts?

Not sure whether Rosalie is on ADISC? But certainly active on DD.

ozziebee said:

I haven't heard of that ABDL discovery site before, but am also wondering do a lot of people even still go to DD? I was forced to leave when I spoke up against them becoming a fetish and sex driven site. I'm a little surprised there's enough diaper fetishism for DD to even stay active.

Never heard of them.

I understand their are peeps out there struggling to find answers on why they are a certain way and some peeps that are addicted to therapy but damn listening to the first 30 seconds of that presentation had me rolling my eyes, reminded me immediately of those snake oil salesmen that sell self actualisation / life goals / corporate engagement and yes these people are wanting money for their material.

I have for many years found their website full of remarkable and brilliant information. I Struggled with my own sissy AB self from childhood and their excellent materials helped me understand not only who I am but how some of it came to be. I can only strongly recommend the materials.

I found the struggle to contain my inner baby quite hard and so any help I could get was more than welcome.

ozziebee said:

She was active here for a while but didn't respond well to having her conclusions challenged. As a casual observer, it seems like she knows what she knows reasonably well but it doesn't necessarily apply to the whole community experience.

Trevor said:
She was active here for a while but didn't respond well to having her conclusions challenged. As a casual observer, it seems like she knows what she knows reasonably well but it doesn't necessarily apply to the whole community experience.

I think that building a complete model of ABDL behaviour would be extremely difficult. ABDL encompasses quite a wide array of variations. I think Rosalie's Three-Sided Model is quite good. There are some weaknesses to it of course, but I've never seen a better one or really much of an effort.

While my academic experience is in Mathematics, I presume a sizable academic study and production of model would be a very large and expensive exercise given that there is not much of a base to build on.

Also, I think there are some people that just oppose ANY model. I've run into that over my many years in the real world, nevermind the online one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back