I think I converted my S/O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bass

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve been with my currently girlfriend for almost a year. I gave her the talk only a few weeks in, as I’m over hiding my ‘demons’ (as many vanillas would call our hobby) from people I think I may wind up having a longterm relationship with.

Now, Invisioning things from her point of view, I kept things out of her sight just to kind of ease things in. She saw me wearing the first time, when she woke me up. It didn’t phase her at all, so I wore more and more. After talking about our wildest fantasies one night, I told her my big one would be a female wearing, while doing *other things*. She seemed confident and said “Alright, I’ll do it.”

So she wore for the first time. She had mixed feelings in the beginning but came to enjoy it. She said it felt really great. She would bring it up sometimes in conversation. Just a few nights ago, we were in bed, and she asked me ‘can we get comfortable?’ That quickly became our code phrase. She was the one to ask, normally she’ll ask if I’d like to get padded up, but never ‘can we?’ Now, I try to be her man most nights but I said of course! I bought a pack of bambinos and she went through almost all of them, as she pouted when I told her she was almost out, so I got a half case more coming just for her to use.

It just comes across as odd to me. I’ve never really heard much of this before. Maybe she just likes it because I do? I specifically asked her and she told me no, they feel really good. She likes baby powder, and the process of getting changed, I think. Has anybody else ever introduced this to somebody and had them begin to enjoy it on their own accord? I’d like to hear instances about friends, relationships, anything. Maybe it’s just the quality of the abdl products, or maybe the world is just getting more relaxed and open. I’m not sure. I’d like to hear about other stories of this happening, even though they may be rare.

When you say she went almost through the pack of Bambinos, did she actually used them? I mean that's already great your S/O accepted to wear and enjoyed it but to use it when one's not into it that's not so common.

Anyway, I'm glad for you both guys and keep having fun! :p

That's great that you had such a positive reaction to this sort of situation. Many of us tend to have a less than desirable outcome when revealing this type of information to our S/Os. I'm still working through details and comfort levels with mine, but I hope one day she enjoys abdl as much as I do so we can have lots of fun together.

Oh that’s lovely, the 2 of you sound lucky to have found each other :)

You can really only take your partners word as being true.

Probably the big test will be when you go away overnight sometime and you tell her you have “our diapee bag”

Bass said:
I’ve been with my currently girlfriend for almost a year. I gave her the talk only a few weeks in, as I’m over hiding my ‘demons’ (as many vanillas would call our hobby) from people I think I may wind up having a longterm relationship with.

Now, Invisioning things from her point of view, I kept things out of her sight just to kind of ease things in. She saw me wearing the first time, when she woke me up. It didn’t phase her at all, so I wore more and more. After talking about our wildest fantasies one night, I told her my big one would be a female wearing, while doing *other things*. She seemed confident and said “Alright, I’ll do it.”

So she wore for the first time. She had mixed feelings in the beginning but came to enjoy it. She said it felt really great. She would bring it up sometimes in conversation. Just a few nights ago, we were in bed, and she asked me ‘can we get comfortable?’ That quickly became our code phrase. She was the one to ask, normally she’ll ask if I’d like to get padded up, but never ‘can we?’ Now, I try to be her man most nights but I said of course! I bought a pack of bambinos and she went through almost all of them, as she pouted when I told her she was almost out, so I got a half case more coming just for her to use.

It just comes across as odd to me. I’ve never really heard much of this before. Maybe she just likes it because I do? I specifically asked her and she told me no, they feel really good. She likes baby powder, and the process of getting changed, I think. Has anybody else ever introduced this to somebody and had them begin to enjoy it on their own accord? I’d like to hear instances about friends, relationships, anything. Maybe it’s just the quality of the abdl products, or maybe the world is just getting more relaxed and open. I’m not sure. I’d like to hear about other stories of this happening, even though they may be rare.
I think you are just looking for something to go wrong. I think if she was uncomfortable with it she wouldn't continue doing it. I'm sure you would be able to sense when something is not going well with her.

Maybe you should surprise her with something else, maybe like a onesie or something like that and a certain color that she may like.

Maybe it was embedded in her for a long time and it was waiting to be explored.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good for you!
If you feel the need to really “test” whether shes enjoying this for herself as well... from your description it sounds like this is a night time thing so, if you two are ever apart you could see if she continues to wear at night on her own. Maybe count them rather than pressuring her to wear by asking.

Theres the possibility that she’s only doing this for you. I think most people here would agree they could live with that!

If I discovered my partner was fulfilled by wearing a clown suit to bed and wanted me to wear one too, I might do it for them, but I’d be put off if I felt pressure to pack one if I was on a solo business trip!

Not me personally, but I have seen a few cases where someone's SO got into diapers only after being introduced to them. So while rare, it does happen.

And it does sounds like the way you've introduced her to diapers, and the extra attention you give he while diapered, has made her like them more. That's a good thing though, so keep it up.

Maybe you helped her discover her affinity for them? It can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back