Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hey,
I was wondering if any of yis had a childhood nickname or a nickname in high school nickname. My childhood nickname was oddball (see if you can guess why based on my posts and profile). My high school nickname was atlas due to my 5'11 height and bulk. If your'e unconfortable sharing, don't but I think this could be fun, comparing nicknames.
thanks

I was called "mcgayver" in highschool, i guess the first part is obvious as to why, and the second part was due to my constant urge to prove my film and photography teachers wrong on many of their claims of "impossibility"

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Mine was "The Gronks." It stemmed from a misspelling of my first name in one of my middle school year books and one of my friends insisted on calling me that for years.

In the early grades I got called "Jonny Bravo" for a few years cause I used Jon as a shorter name, then they started calling me "Jon the Leprechaun" cause I was lucky and found money often. I didn't see anything wrong with those names honestly :p

I was usually referred to as "o god it's him again, please please don't let him see me, please please ple... o dammit"

Haha....in college a student used to call me "the doctor" probably because I was stoned all the time. I was also called "the French whore" and yes, that's another long, sad story.

I was called "Miss Shithead".

hdofu is short for it in high school

My nickname was DragonMissioner. This was before Skyrem and that was the name of my book series. I had that put on my senior jacket and everyone started calling me that. Unfortunately because of Skyrem I had to rename my book. Check out my diary for info and updates if you like. For now that was my nickname in High-school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back