Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else wear crocs

Ah! I should have known. I’ll assume they are knock offs and when I got some knock off Paw Patrol ones they looked stupid!

I have both the name brand and knock offs, I didn’t like every one in the pack but a good amount I think are cute and me and I have them in my regular rotation.

Always a good idea. I would assume getting that many not all of them would be perfect anyway.

Slomo

Quote Originally Posted by LittleTwinkle View Post
    Hi Slomo, It’s great to hear you’re enjoying your Crocs too. I love your posts, you’re one of my favorites members. I find your insight very encouraging and inspiring. I’m not quite where you are with self acceptance when it comes to just being me and wearing all the time like I truly desire but I’m working on it... thank you
    Thanks for that! I've been where most are right now (figuratively speaking), and I know the ultimate acceptance we as a community all need to strive for because I've seen first hand how living like that is so bad for us. I really do try to help lift our community up for the better, but it often seems I get more people resisting any change for the better than they do thank me for helping them to change. So your message means a lot!