• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hmm, I thought I was active on here before

Status
Not open for further replies.

whirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I thought I had previously posted on here, but apparently not and I became a lurker about 4 years ago haha, whoops. I am whirl, long time DL girl in the UK. My fave diapers are Tykables and MyDiaper animal night (is that what they're called?). I am very skilled at wetting in my sleep.

I am here to keep up to date with diaper news and maybe make some friends, but I do already have some long time ABDL friends too :)

whirl said:
I thought I had previously posted on here, but apparently not and I became a lurker about 4 years ago haha, whoops. I am whirl, long time DL girl in the UK. My fave diapers are Tykables and MyDiaper animal night (is that what they're called?). I am very skilled at wetting in my sleep.

I am here to keep up to date with diaper news and maybe make some friends, but I do already have some long time ABDL friends too :)

Hi and welcome back. Maybe you'll stick around a post a few times. There's usually something of interest being discussed.

Hello Whirl 😺
Well better late than never

Welcome back and congratulations on your skill set.

Hey incon. I cant reply to your message :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back