Comfy thread

quietcutie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
diaper so snug you cant really bend over to pick up anything without doing kinda of a awkward leg split. Curled up on the couch with a snuggie blankie with just a t-shirt to accompany it and your diaper of course with netflix binging an entire season of whatever just came out. Nice cup of hot chocolate as well

So what are your favorite comfy moments?

Curled up on the couch with a huge comforter my back pillow and my puppy with a sippy of juice and cartoons or an old movie on TV.

Snug is the right way to diaper up for me, but I've never liked it so tight I couldn't even bend over. I can't beat cuddling up and watching cartoons and movies though.

Too many to count, I've been doing this a long time :)

I guess my most recent comfy moment was wearing a nice bulky Cushie, snapped into my favourite onesie, on my back with a plushy under one arm, nursing my baba while dozing off. That was a super comfy AB moment, it was like heaven to me :eek:

In the past, being swaddled in just a diaper was surprisingly comfy and wonderful and of course, back when I had my last Mommy friend, snuggling up in her lap, my head nestled by her breasts as she stroked my back and patted my diapered bum, that was a very comfy AB moment too :eek:

Probably just cuddled up with my boyfriend or daddy in just a diaper and t-shirt, with a plushie and paci and maybe a bottle/sippy nearby watching something on TV. I haven't done this irl yet but we've roleplayed it online a lot and it's a simple moment but I love it.

I'd say I'm pretty comfy right about now! Footies, teddy, ABU simple ultra and a complimentary bottle of chardonnay...yeah this is great :D
eb159a02d4f02e6c48a7da647f693fd3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Looks like a normal night to me Chanch0, It's what us babies have to wear cause we are little.
Lov your teddy bear too.

Only thing is my mommy wouldn't let me use a glass glass. It would have be a bottle or dippy cup so baby doesn't hurt himself.

- - - Updated - - -

My moment is right now, I'm in bed with mommy, it morning time and I just woke up in my bugs bunny pjs with a wet SDK diaper and frosty Gerber style plastic pants on. Froggy minding me and my paci to keep my carm. Mommy just said how's her little guy. I just smiled and told her I Love her.
Morning time is the best time for this little guy.

I just the other night was snuggly diapered in a onesie laying on the floor sucking my paci while coloring and watching cartoons

Footies, a onesie under that, a poofy diaper and my pacifier, and usually my giant stuffed otter.

Back