Anyone married worn frequently in secret for a long time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 years married. She knows finds my stash all the time not that its hidden well, like under the bed. She accepts i wear does not wear herself will let me spoon cuddle with one on. sex no way remove your diaper. They actually no longer really sexually excite me so it not a sexual thing and my wife know that even spooning she will comment oh look little baby not even hard in his nappy so why wear them. I told her in a gentle way as i was working shift work and told here i need them to sleep in during the day eventually over time i wore to bed at night. she question it and i told her that since i was like 6 i can explain it but ive liked to wear nappies. It took her 5 years i think to get over it yes it cause some tension but we love each other and rely on each other to much to separate. Kids are over 17 I know they have found my stash over the years as they told mum but they have never asked me about it.

I now basically wear them 24x7 cloth tena during the day and unless she pats my ass she cant tell and either cloth, betterdry, crinklz or bambino to sleep in. At night i will come in and she will say hello crinkly bum. Over the years although it cause tensions its now pretty much accepted.

The only time I keep any from my wife is at Christmas and her Birthday for me my need for diapers happend gradually over a few months she even came with me for my first urologist appointment and was involved with my decision to wear diapers vrs trying meds. If you need to wear diapers for a medical issue or just for emotional needs its best to be open and honest right from the start theres no real way to continually hide your diapers at some point in time some one you know will find out and it will get back to your wife and then you have to deal with the hurt feelings and the trust issue.

its up to you how you handle your life but I have found honesty and openness with my wife to be the best way to go as I never have to worry about being caught since I hide nothing from her

An emotional need is no less important than a physical need. Obviously the OPs wife doesn't realise that. I'd highly reccomend sitting down with her and hash out that compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back