Viryuu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hi all.

I've been looking for babyish themed sleepwear - footed onesies (with the zipper at the back) or tight-fitting pajamas specifically. Does anyone have any suggestions for something like this?

Something fairly cheap, like under £30 including S&H, would be good.

Might not be exactly in your price range, but its fairly cheap, take a look at littlekeepersleeper, if you're lucky to be small builded, the size 18 can probably fit you fine. Be aware that once its zipped up, there's no way to take it off, its been designed for this exact purpose, to keep little ones and special needs from taking of their sleepwear and diapers especially.

This sleepers are very nice. An adult with good flexibility can get in and out on his own. Perhaps it might be necessary to attache a string to the slider of the zipper.
By this you will feel that it is designed for children that will not but able to undo the zipper and the push buttons on there own. You will feel safe in them, because it's not so easy to get in and out.

Gesendet von meinem BV6000 mit Tapatalk

I can recommend these, i have had one for about 4 years now, easy to wash and dry and very comfortable. Its not too heavy and gives you that hugged feeling. Its great for holding nappies in the right place. Be careful if you order as sometimes if you click on the size you want and its out of stock it will default to the next size. This is an excellent company with all sorts of ab products. Their delivery from Germany is very fast as well.https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkon...-jersey-baumwolle-rot?number=0980ROT-L&c=7651

(I was trying to edit my last post and accidentally deleted it. Woops!)

CodyBaby said:
Might not be exactly in your price range, but its fairly cheap, take a look at littlekeepersleeper, if you're lucky to be small builded, the size 18 can probably fit you fine. Be aware that once its zipped up, there's no way to take it off, its been designed for this exact purpose, to keep little ones and special needs from taking of their sleepwear and diapers especially.
This looks really good, except that they aren't footed (or, at least I didn't see any that were for size 18).

Also, I'm slightly hesitant about what you said in regards to there being "no way to take it off" once it has been zipped up. I do not have a caregiver, so it needs to be something I can remove by myself.

sissybaby34 said:
I can recommend these, i have had one for about 4 years now, easy to wash and dry and very comfortable. Its not too heavy and gives you that hugged feeling. Its great for holding nappies in the right place. Be careful if you order as sometimes if you click on the size you want and its out of stock it will default to the next size. This is an excellent company with all sorts of ab products. Their delivery from Germany is very fast as well.https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkont...80ROT-L&c=7651
I'm looking for something, preferably, a bit more babyish-looking.

Or you may use one from https://www.baby-pants.com/jammies.php with a locking zipper slider.

Then you can keep the key in a time lock as a ksafe and enjoy your time in diapers and sleeper.

Jumpin Jammerz used to have a yellow blanket sleeper with fire trucks and ambulances on it. I thought it was the most babyish/toddlerish one they had.

Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk.

Hanna Anderson adult pjs feel amazing and are tight fitting. They have a couple of childish prints but the stripes look little too! Although it’s pretty pricey

https://littlekeepersleeper.com/Footed-Sleepers?product_id=74

These are available in size 18, i just some in last week...

they fit great, im 5’11” and 230# fyi.

they all fit snug but are supposed to be that way, one thing is they dont leave anything to the imagination, your diaper or whatever WILL show!

Bigbabybret said:
https://littlekeepersleeper.com/Footed-Sleepers?product_id=74

These are available in size 18, i just some in last week...

they fit great, im 5’11” and 230# fyi.

they all fit snug but are supposed to be that way, one thing is they dont leave anything to the imagination, your diaper or whatever WILL show!

I’ve just ordered the same one as well 😀 I already have a size 18 green stripe short sleeved which I love...I’m 6ft and it fits me fine, as you say they are snug but I like that bit about it

How effective is the rear zipper and double snap? Can you get out of it easily?

For me it's quite easy to get in and out of the sleeper without help or any changes.

To enhance the security I am using anti theft locking pins. I am in need of the special opening tool to remove it and this could of course be put in a ksafe or something alike to ensure e.g. ensure the diaper use at night.

ss44bb said:
For me it's quite easy to get in and out of the sleeper without help or any changes.

To enhance the security I am using anti theft locking pins. I am in need of the special opening tool to remove it and this could of course be put in a ksafe or something alike to ensure e.g. ensure the diaper use at night.

Yeah I agree I can get out of mine without help, but it takes a little bit of time!

I love the sounds of these locking pins, where do you get these from?

I think the soft cotton suit from magnetic me is one of the best baby sleepwear. Made for quick and easy changes even in the middle of the night. This is 100% cotton. Available in newborn to three months baby sizes.

Hi,
I've bought my anti theft locking pins as well as the opener by eBay.

I'm using different types e.g. for the LKS sleeper and my baby sleeping bag. By this I've to wait until the time locking device opens and there is only an emergency exit causing a big mess if I am in need of it.

It depends on the budget-stretch and how long you can wait but privatina.eu have some awesome babyish sleepwear - I ordered a few sleepers and PJs for myself and they're the best I've ever bought.

ss44bb said:
Hi,
I've bought my anti theft locking pins as well as the opener by eBay.

I'm using different types e.g. for the LKS sleeper and my baby sleeping bag. By this I've to wait until the time locking device opens and there is only an emergency exit causing a big mess if I am in need of it.

That sounds fun 😀

Can you remember what you searched for on eBay, I can’t seem to find them?

I've been looking for "warensicherung" and selected according my intended use.

This is what you need
donann.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back