Not open for further replies.

Edwards

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi I was wondering if anyone ever heard of https://www.expressmed.com/

I plan on ordering there and was wondering is it a legit website? I plan on buying 15 packs of Abena L4's

Looks like any other medical supply that offers cheap inferior goods. If thin -n- cheap is your thing, I'm not stopping you. You buy, they ship, just like anybody else who puts out their shingle. You want something halfway decent, that isn't a piece of trash garment? Go to ABUniverse and buy a case of large Simples.

Eh? "cheap inferior?" They offer the name brand non-AB incontinence brands. While they have the rather mundane performing things like Prevail, they also carry Abena (both plastic and clothbacked), attends, wellness, tranquility... Prices are just about the same as the other sources, and the fact that anything over $49 is free ship is good.

Unless you want to pay extra for cute baby prints, there's no need to go to ABUNIVERSE or the like, and certainly no reason to denigrate a medical supply house.

willnotwill said:
Eh? "cheap inferior?" They offer the name brand non-AB incontinence brands. While they have the rather mundane performing things like Prevail, they also carry Abena (both plastic and clothbacked), attends, wellness, tranquility... Prices are just about the same as the other sources, and the fact that anything over $49 is free ship is good.

Unless you want to pay extra for cute baby prints, there's no need to go to ABUNIVERSE or the like, and certainly no reason to denigrate a medical supply house.

I have my reasons, when a company like Abena thins and junks out their products the way they did.

willnotwill said:

Like Honeywell said. "Cheap" and inferior. Get Abena, or worse Prevail, ATN, etc, and you'll be spending more overall for an inferior diaper that's way more likely to leak. Though I personally recommend Northshore's selection, either them or ABU is a much better deal.

Honeywell6180 said:
I have my reasons, when a company like Abena thins and junks out their products the way they did.

the xplus/4/plastic have some good padding and the shell is nice, but lack of front/rear elastic is unfortunate, and the short leak guars are problematic.

Don't forget to mention the horrible press out leaks. Really thin plastic that ends up stretching really easily and start falling down your legs. I haven't bought abena in years, and I probably never will again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back