Status
Not open for further replies.

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’m currently at home with a scalded foot that’s very sore :sad: and I’m felling even more little than usual
Why does being sick send you more in to little land than usual :dunno:

It doesn't really happen to me when I am injured but when I am sick I totally feel more little. I think it's partially because you feel a bit more helpless when your sick and at least in my case it's also because I was babied and cared for WAY more when I was sick, even into my late teenage years. Even when I was 19 or 20 my grandma would sit on the couch with my head in her lap running her fingers through my hair.

So far, I'm pretty much the opposite. Being sick makes me less interested in diapers and such and I'd rather just be left alone to get better. Since being on my own, I've had a few pretty dreadful illnesses when it would have been helpful to have someone around to help but if I can do it myself, I prefer to. Maybe I'd feel differently if someone wanted to cater to my weird desires while sick but they really recede, so I tend to think I'd rather just focus on recovery.

cuz you just want to be comforted.

Over the last 2 days I have found I've been falling asleep with paci in my mouth and waking up with it still there ,
So every night I must get more and more in to little boy sleep zone

Depending on the injury/illness I suppose I could be made to feel little during this time but only if I had a caretaker. I know from the year I went 24/7 that any time I was sick I didn't even bother with diapers because it was just too much of a hassle to change myself n stuff. Especially with constant bathroom trips, didn't want to ruin the diapers by pulling them up and down, ABU diapers be expensive! And when sick, if its the flu or some other stomach bug, I'd rather not go in my diaper lol.

But I can totally see the appeal of the whole "Being Sick to be little" if its just something mild like a bit of the sniffles. Having someone there to take care of you/make you feel little is the key for me though.

If you read your man manual you will see that that is standard operating procedure for the adult male. Many women will confirm the fact that men act like babies any time they get a minor illness. :smile:

(Of course, it's only the top .01% that are qualified to do this in diapers. All others should leave that to the experts and not attempt to do it at home. :smile::smile:)

Drifter said:
If you read your man manual you will see that that is standard operating procedure for the adult male. Many women will confirm the fact that men act like babies any time they get a minor illness. :smile:

(Of course, it's only the top .01% that are qualified to do this in diapers. All others should leave that to the experts and not attempt to do it at home. :smile::smile:)

:thumbsup::laugh::laugh:

As some others have said here, I am the opposite, being sick and in pain does absolutely nothing for my AB side :sad:

I view my regression time as a happy time and I'm not happy when I'm sick or in pain, so trying to regress in that state is nearly impossible. Even if I were to diaper up, throw on a onesie and regress while I had a sore joint or a fever and stuffy nose, I wouldn't enjoy it very much.

I like being happy, calm and relaxed when I regress, that's how I make the most out of my baby time and feeling little :)

I definitely go little easily when I'm sick/hurt. I'm sensitive to pain so I guess my brain's first instinct is to cry it out which can be a bit awkward when I'm not alone. I like being with a caretaker and just cuddling up to them while they take care of me, sick or not.

When sick, I generally do not feel like doing anything - sometimes I don't even want to watch TV. When sick, sleeping is my go-to thing.

So, generally I don't wear diapers or do any other baby/little things.

I guess it could be because when some of us are sick, in general, we may want somebody to take care of us. It's also a means of being comforted and shown we're loved too. So feeling more little or baby would actually be a natural response mixed in with the want to be taken care of, comforted, and loved. Any other reason would be the body's need to rest. But others may not want anyone to bug them or anything when they're sick, which is also okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back