Not open for further replies.

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I learned about ActivStyle from a friend here, they’re a US company that provides insurance-paid diapers and other medical supplies for Medicaid recipients who have a doctor’s prescription. I got set up with them a few days ago, and will be getting my first shipment of tab-style diapers after my doctor faxes them my prescription. Do any of you here use this service? Can you comment on the quality and effectiveness of the diapers they provide? I’m mostly just curious and interested to hear your stories.

There seems to be a consensus that Diapers that Insurance pays for usually suck, so I wouldn't have high hopes, unless it's a new company (which might be run better and pay for better Diapers)

Yeah, they probably aren't even half-decent. A quick google search even returned hits #6,7 & 9 which were bad reviews for them too. Looking at their website they don't even offer a real image of what the diaper looks like either. Not good prospects.

Four paper towels with a plastic grocery bag over the paper towels would probably be better than most "insurance" diapers.

ActivStyle provides Tena, Attends, Tranquility, Depend, Prevail,and Rely (their brand made by Attends). Out of what they offer, I would have to go with Tranquility ATN or Tena Ultra. Once you get connected with them, you should be able to choose what brand and style, based in each individual states medical coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back