Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hey every one I going to try and buy my first adult diapers and i was wondering where I could get some good cloth backed diapers to in the uk??
or at least the least crinkly

Last edited:
Try Tena slip maxi. You will find plenty on ebay. There are very little crinkly sounds from them, and they hold plenty. I havn't had any leaks from them, but that will depend on how they fit you. Good luck! :)

I'd go for https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/

I've tried the ABU Preschool and their own brand NRU PlayDay. Both pretty good, although the tapes doesn't always work perfect.

Seni Quattro are the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was never into PE backed diapers, until I ordered some! The three best I have tried in order are -

1. Abena M/L4
2. Super Seni Quatro
3. ID Slip Maxi

I would have liked to put the Tena Slip Ultima on the list, unfortunately with their redesign they just cannot handle floods.

If it's ABDL prints you're after, I'm afraid there isn't much. The ABU Preschool's or Nappies 'r' Us Playdayz are the only ones I am aware of, even at that they only hold 2/3rds of what the above diapers will.

Livdry, you can find them from TyeMedical. Extremely soft with strong velcro tapes, high standing leakguards, waistbands front and rear, and paper pulp--as well as their inserts that you should use with them. They're expensive but I've never had a leak in them and they are absolutely my favorite diaper, bar none.

Reactions: icklespace
I was never a huge fan of cloth-like backed diapers (constant sagging requiring readjustment, moisture weeping around the leg guards and feeing clammy, as well as more smell), but if you absolutely must have them, I found the seni quattro to be good as well. Also try the NorthShore AirSupreme, or GoSupreme if you want a high-capacity pull-up.

By the way, if crinkling is all you’re worried about, no one but you is gonna hear it. Even if they do, a diaper is the last thing they’re ever gonna think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back