help with little space and problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i been in having a bad rep in the ABDL community by getting banned from capcon and others, been uncontrollable threaten people as a mental illness problem, and so on, i keep saying sorry but i keep saying that and it happens so offen, how do i go into little space and keep my depression/suicidal/homicial away. i want to stop really badly

PS. this is the only website i havent gotten banned yet, i got banned from reddit and fetlife

i need help

I think your problems are larger and more persistent than can be managed well with an online forum. Your best bet is face to face time with a professional. As a stopgap, I suppose you could contact the mods via the requests forum and request that your account be moderated, meaning that anything you post must be reviewed by a mod prior to it appearing in the forums.

quite curious how do you get banned in this community? most loving acceptable one around

people complained alot with me about my behaviour and i get banned left and right, i wish i can go to capcon but people complained on me for being, violent i dont want to go detail, but i always sorry for myself for my behavior

Are you getting any sort of professional help? If you've been banned from capcon for violent behavior, that would be a serious problem and the kind that usually needs some help from professionals trained in that sort of thing. I do wish you well, though.

For the violent tendencies I would highly recommend anger management classes. I took one myself after my USMC discharge some 20+ years ago (the corps teaches you to channel and direct rage, but that doesn't work for society). Turns out they even gave me a discount for not being court ordered to take it.

For treating others cruelly I would recommend maybe something like "cognitive behavior skills training" or "domestic violence" classes. Either one should give you the tools for seeing the other person point of view and how treating them negatively can also negatively affect you. I myself have been considering taking such a class as I seem to be misunderstood so often I wonder if this might give me a glimpse into how others are seeing me.

For the quick overreactions I would recommend "impulse control" classes. They teach you how to stop and take the time to think before reacting. Also, I personally find it extremely helpful to completely re-read any post you plan to make. This not only gives you the chance to catch spelling errors, but it also helps you to make sure you are accurately and purposefully conveying exactly what you really intend to say- and in a way that others can understand too.

Reactions: Andustar
AwesomeAlexABDL said:
people complained alot with me about my behaviour and i get banned left and right, i wish i can go to capcon but people complained on me for being, violent i dont want to go detail, but i always sorry for myself for my behavior

I think the first step would be accepting that your behavior was way out of bounds and not acceptable to an online forum (I can confirm reddit, at least). We don't need to get into details but wasn't just because people complained about you. It wasn't a vendetta. People tried to help you and you didn't respond to that productively. If you can't control it, that's tragic and I'm sorry for you. Still, you can't behave the way you did and expect to be welcome. You must either work to manage your disruptive impulses or get some real help to assist you or the pattern will repeat and that doesn't benefit anyone. I hope you can find some way to make it work.

yea your right, im going to try find a way to stay calmed without getting triggered and act like a bad person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back