Interesting Company Logo

ieyasu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I recently traveled overseas and came across this company logo.

AB.jpg

What do you think it stands for? After enough discussion, I'll post the complete company name. I would have never guessed it correctly but seems ironically appropriate.

-Ieyasu

PS. I believe that I've stripped off all the personal information from the picture but if not please let me know what is still on it so I can be more careful in the future.

Looks like AAB, though idk what it stands for.

Aging beautifully?

When I first saw it, I thought it was AB. It wasn't until later that I realized it was AAB.

Hint: All ABs would want to go there if it really could do what the business name implies that it can do.

-Ieyasu

What country is this company in?

Hints

Slomo said:
What country is this company in?

It's in Japan.
It's has three words.
The acronym is AAB.
The lengths of the words are 4, 5 & 4.

-Ieyasu

Anti Aging Bank

I came across this business in northern Japan. At first I thought the symbol was AB. It wasn't until later that I realized that it was AAB.

Anyway, I believe that most ABs wish that that business really could do what the title claims it does.

-Ieyasu

- - - Updated - - -

Anti Aging Bank.jpg

I came across this business in northern Japan. At first I thought the symbol was AB. It wasn't until later that I realized that it was AAB.

Anyway, I believe that most ABs wish that that business really could do what the title claims it does.

-Ieyasu

Attachments

• Anti Aging Bank.jpg
    Anti Aging Bank.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 35
We had an ad for Aaron Brothers Art Mart and the AB was quite prevalent. They were bought out by another company a few years ago.

ieyasu said:

-Ieyasu

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 31942

-Ieyasu

"Anti-Aging Bank" lol sounds like I could deage there :p

The nickname of a super market company here in Greece is AB.These are the first letters of the owners name.They mean Antonis Basilopoulos.Even their plastic pags have a huge AB logo.

Nice!

Back